Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

>_> Im stayin' on UK ships for a little while...<_<; Wouldn't want anything to happen to my uber level 76 char...>>;; Yeah..I said Uber.

stay where you want i can uncorrupt people but it delets your cards or you can run and hide still wont save you hackers are going to try to get every ship closed but vega block 1 and all the lobbys how i know so much is because i learnd it took me forever though please beleive me

BAH! I'm going to go out and get a bagel.

Mmmmmmmm bagels!!! Ahem.. anyways my 10 million liras worth oh I mean 2 cents. Alot of times someone goes around. Boasting their gonna infect this or that. Is usually just that.. Boasting. I usually don't take them seriously at all. And most of the time it's from people with no life or no clue for that matter. But on the other hand.. anything is possible.. And knowing some people. They like to mess with everyone else having fun. Kinda reminds me of Columbine or somewhere else. Hmmm.. anyways Just be careful..

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

What, are you kidding? Pigs will be soaring in the skies before the Idiot Gang ever has the ability to corrupt me. Let them try. In fact, I encourage it. They'll just be soundly torn apart by me in the Lobby like the witless children they are.

On 2003-08-05 18:55, Zarana wrote:
    They'll just be soundly torn apart by me in the Lobby like the witless children they are.
    you can't win against celisse. she rules in the old way. not the new way.

this is off topic but: i thought that barubary was female. why are people saying he?

The Greatest Worst HUmar

All IG members are charmed by one word....Bacon. I know this from self-experience. Say "Bacon" while near an IG dude and watch the "lols" fly. This isnt guaranteed to work so dont sue me for my idiocy.

BACON!!1!!!!111!!!1

On 2003-08-05 18:55, Zarana wrote:
    What, are you kidding? Pigs will be soaring in the skies before the Idiot Gang ever has the ability to corrupt me. Let them try. In fact, I encourage it. They'll just be soundly torn apart by me in the Lobby like the witless children they are.
    Haha, that's a pretty impressive post right there. Even I would be scared to cross paths with you.

But words can only do some much against a person whom owns you with a device.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

Well, in the end what I mean is that this 'code' they brag about it nothing more than a lie. There's no point in getting scared of a bunch of preteens who want you to THINK they're cheating. At the end of the day, the Idiot Gang is about as much of a hacking threat as, well, I am. The only difference is that they make up stories and try to pretend they're powerful hackers because they can't win a war of words. I would love for them to show up in the Lobby I'm in one night, but they're probably mostly in bed by then.

And thanks, Kujin, I'm glad I don't rule in the new way like the Idiot Gang does. Heheheh...

Youd be surprised by how much trouble you can save yourself by handing over some cash and a couple numbers and letters(address lol)

InFaMoUsFaTo...member of IG

It's fake. I'm a member of InFaMoUs GaMeRz and nothing is planned. This is a rumor someone at Gfaqs started to get people against us. I'm InFaMoUsFaTo BTW.