View Poll Results: I want to know if I should get the TP Restoring Special to save some Photon Drops so that I can get

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • TP Recovery

0 0%
  • Jellen

0 0%
  • TP? Why Not HP Recovery?

0 0%
  • Zalure ownz over Jellen, Choose That

1 20.00%
  • Puh-leeze. King's Special.

4 80.00%
    I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I want to know if I should get the TP Restoring Special to save some Photon Drops so that I can get something else, or if I should get Jellen.

jellen?! zalure?! on a force weapon? good joke ^-^
    nah, anyway, if you really bother with that cane of yours, go with something productive.

i dont know how fast the tp regen is, and a kings special... would be actually a waste if the weapon is no distance weapon. dont bother with any support techs and HP recovery, since you have resta and once your force can equip said cane, you'll have to use resta anyway instead of idling for several minutes and waiting until any regen kicks in.

i'd say, save your drops in a whole and use that cane without any special. i doubt you'll use it for long anyway...

good luck on your decision

Spirit is good for FOmars, but you'd be better off putting it on a Twin.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Well, Jellen would be used so that they don't smack me down in one slap everytime, and I hear it's more powerful than Jellen lvl 30... is that true?

I just think the TP Recovery might be useful since I'm in Ultimate and my ATA isn't high enough to go melee yet (Except in the Forest, barely), so I'm cast only.

Zalure and HP Recovery were put in there just because I already have the Jellen and TP Recovery there. And King's I put in because that's a popular one, but I'm not gonna choose that *sees King's Special option rising*

Besides, this isn't about good or bad weapons (Atleast for me) it's about personal preference

WTF! What the frell!

Kings is always the way to go.

WTF! What the frell!

Kings is always the way to go.

Disgruntled Culinarian/ Commis become Master

well, i would say to save your pdrops... not worth it on a FO srank... if you really had to pick one, i would go with tp recovery. seeing as how jellen/zalure (yes, they are at approximately level 40) doesn't knock back your foe, you would just end up getting smacked. and kings is always useless in normal combat, hp recovery is pretty useless too. and don't bother with geist, because if you are that close to the enemy, you have a high risk of getting slapped, especially on ult, when the enemies move super fast. most FOs don't have the ata to make specials work anyway. go with either nothing, or if you must, tp recovery. if you want geist, spend time finding a nice geist raygun with hit%. that works so much better.

and another thing, if you have a FO, don't get the mechs like the person suggested. 2 don't have the ata to use them at all, and the other 2 don't have the atp to make them work. save those for a HU!