Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm new so don't get upset.

How do you cast support spells on you're teamates? Like Rasta and Shifta?(sorry if i'm a dumb ass)

Today I didn't know armor had slots to put upgrades in.(some more stupidity)

Well thanks a lot..

Um... resta has to be at least lvl 3 before you can work it on your teammates, and it auto-locks onto them.

You need to learn the spells from the disks that contain the Shift and Deband spell. They are dropped randomly. Then they're under the start menu Techniques/Support.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Ohhhh! I love newbies. Welcome to the boards and the game and all that. Look at the little newbie, isn't he cuuuute.

Er....you could put armor upgrades in slots?!?!

Don't make fun of the newbies, you big meanie. :?~ You were one too at one point.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

HEY!!!!!!!!! Who's making fun! I'm serious! I love newbies. I'm not kidding. Nothing makes me happier than greeting someone new. I just can't help but to be a little tease sometimes. DMB when I say welcome I mean it. Don't listen to that crabby old Vampire.

Yeah, newbs are just soo great and everything... Danger's programming is changing all my ethics! Argh! Curses... er... yay! I'm such a better robot now

Crabby!?!?!? Ouch, now I'm hurt. *Casts his counter spell and fades into the background sheding one tear and just only one*

Rappy Hunter

Yes, Danger Girl is right, she loves newbies! She loves to control, er I mean help them all the time. I was a newbie when I met her and now my life couldn't be more hellish, uhhh I mean fullfilling! She is the most beatiful, charming, elegant.... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE DMB! .... caring person on all Pioneer 2.

She's not the only one that likes to tease .

lvl 3 and 4 u have to stand really close to your teammate to heal them after 5 the range gets better then at 15 u can cast really far. how far? in a typical sized ruin room u should be able to cast resta across it =). no not the water fall room! and no not the hall during ruins2 =P just a regular sized ruins room.