like you got a new character with a mag, and different ppl would see it differently... whoever got the best color would deposit it... can anyone tell me the exact procedure? and do u need to be online, or can u just do offline multi

edit: I guess, in a way, it's like "rerolling" the mag's color

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheAlmightyNewbie on 2003-08-01 15:45 ]</font>

One is the Lonliest Number -_-

I think the only way is to change costume color. If you don't know how, then have 10,000 meseta on hand, quit game, and then on character select screen, pick dressing room. It'll cost 10,000 meseta though.

when you start new character costume 1~7, you can change a little bit. if you choose costume 8 or 9, could get 1 of all 18 colors. if you do not like color, reset game (do not save), and start game again.

you do not have to delete character before starting game again. repeat until you see color you like.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1017

>< offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: incognito32 on 2003-08-01 17:18 ]</font>

On 2003-08-01 17:16, incognito32 wrote:
    when you start new character costume 1~7, you can change a little bit. if you choose costume 8 or 9, could get 1 of all 18 colors. if you do not like color, reset game (do not save), and start game again.

you do not have to delete character before starting game again. repeat until you see color you like.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1017

>< offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: incognito32 on 2003-08-01 17:18 ]</font>
    in the bit about costume 1-7, do you mean you can just get one of the 2 mags that match that costume color? ie if u have a red costume you can get the red mag or the orange mag, correct?

Yep. Thats right.

ur mag will never change colors, if u have a blue mag there is no way to change it from blue that i know of. the only way to get different colored mags is to make new characters, a mags color and decals will bever change from what i know.

On 2003-08-01 18:33, excecutor wrote:
    ur mag will never change colors, if u have a blue mag there is no way to change it from blue that i know of. the only way to get different colored mags is to make new characters, a mags color and decals will bever change from what i know.
    i dont mean like after its lvled and everything... read the other posts if ur unsure about what I was talking about, its a method i heard described elsewhere once

oh , i see, sry i misunderstood the question and what was happening, yes thats true.

Once a mag has a set color, it will stay that way. I think what you heard was that if someone makes a char with a costume that gets a randomly colored mag and then goes straight online with them, that each of the players machines could come up with a different color. So, someone could then take the mag, deposit it in the bank, and then the mag would stay the color that their machine decided upon.