Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

(Should be, "simple question for you people; sorry anxiety makes me leave words out when I'm typing. ^_^;; )

Do any of you honestly give a darn what a player does in the games you play with them in or thier style? I want a general idea at who does and doesn't.

Since my return back to online, I really don't care what anybody does, or what they use. I just go from forest to ruins in one whole game, beat falz, and get off. This is like 4 hours of play 2 days out of the week.

The conversations and arguements I see in this one game are always about "WHY YOU DUPE" or "I will not trade with you". ya ya, while I'm down in Ragol killing stuff and supporting.

I don't get why it bothers people, nor why it use to bother me. But concentrating on others actions is only slowling youdown. And half of the uber 'legits' and 'dupers' wonder why they progress so slowly in the game.

*throws apples*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-08-01 15:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-08-01 15:49 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I could care less half the time. For the other half, I just leave. I see no reason to make a big stink about what somebody does in a video game.

The likelihood of changing someone's mind on a particular subject while you're playing an online video game is rather slim at any rate. You're probably just giving them more reason to continue doing whatever it is that annoyed you anyway. So why put the effort into it?

Do any of you honestly give a darn what a player does in the games you play with them in or thier style?
    To an extent.

For instance, killing everything in the room with one hit before i can get a hit in. Regardless of the weapon used (or spell).

For androids, who don't warn of traps/take out the traps, I get annoyed.

People that refuse to heal themselves, and thus die a lot, bug.

But if someone wants to use an obviously duped weapon in a game with me, and they're pulling their weight and not killing everything in a hit, and doing all that annoying stuff that doesn't spell "team", then I play with them, may even get their guild card...

I hold no grudges to those who ruin PSO.

Oh, wait...

Revolt

I dont care if they dupe or not. I dont like using duped weaopns myself, because then the game is too easy. People dupe because they get bored of the game, and need some entertainment, the same goes for pk's. When i get online (crosses fingers for this weekend) i will not except any kick ass stuff without dishing out something in return, to balance it out.

Yeah, I dont care as long as I get a hit of the animal.

the only time i get annoyed is when some punk brat kid comes in and starts saying "you are all stupid" or "my weopons better than yours"! i wish i could jump through a phone line

King of Nothing

I'll play with anyone as long as:

A. They don't kill everything b4 you hit it.
    B. Androids that don't destroy traps.
    C. People who refuse to heal others and themselves and forces who don't S&D. (And i mean refuse to S&D, not ones that are good about it but forget sometimes)
    And D. They come in the game and "spam" words and stuff and just really annoy people and beg for things and stuff like that.

Otherwise I'll play with anyone.

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

I don't play in public anyway, but there are things that would bother me if I did.

1. People who use multi-equip. What's the matter, are you so scared that Bartle will murder you that you need to cheat and kill him in one hit?

2. Forces who don't support. That one's pretty self-explanatory really. Shifta and Deband take two seconds to cast, your only excuse for not doing them is a lack of skill.

3. People who use duped items and then lie about finding them. I don't mind the duped items themselves, but when they say they found their Psycho Wand from Sinow Zele or something it just pushes my buttons. Do they think I'm idiotic enough to believe a ridiculous story like that, or what? If they're so ashamed of using their duped items that they need to pretend they found them, then maybe duping wasn't the right choice in the first place.

4. People who cycle through like twelve weapons just trying to impress you, then when you don't give a response they say something like "seeld jswerd" to make absolutely sure you know what garbage they're peddling.

5. People who hop into your game and try to trade with you, or ask for free items because you're high in levels. If you're joining my game, you're going to play and that's final. Trying to trade is just wasting time and space.

And there are many more, but these are my top five.

That was stupid *While killing something* "I hate dupes!" *gets killed because not paying attention*