Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello everyone i am overwhelmed and estactic that,i have the oppurtunity and honor to tell everyone that fellow PSOW member Dgo and I have obtained a Handgun:Milla from Tallow while doing a HS run,it took us exactly 25 runs,thats since we started keeping track over all we have done well over 100 HS runs together good leveling I may say. its still untekked we are going to tekk it together tomorrow offline,that way we can twik the percents if any at the tekker. Honestly i entered this adventure as more of a level up thing since i never expected to find the Milla,we have both had several occasions when Tallow dropped us a red box -F@$%ing p-drops. But this time it was the real deal i forgot who my whitill gets Handgun:Guld from whoever it is better watch out from now on because im desperate now oh well enough of my bragging.
    Thank you everyone for reading my post I appreciate it a bunch good luck on your future adventures.

Who gets to keep it?

And congrats.

OH i almost forgot to explain how we decided on who,gets to keep it its pretty simple actually all of my characters are male and all of his are female including his sklly RAmarl,that we also managed to snag both a Red Slicer & Red Sword,with today from the caves boy today was sure worth the trouble so since i cant use it anyway he gets to keep it and in exchange, if he eveer finds that Heavens Punisher with his Bluefull Character then i get that

Boy castoth you managed to ask the question before i could finish typing that other part *LOL* anywayz thanks for the congrats its appreciated,and did i forget to mention he said if i ever start a female which i probly wont then we can share it *lol*

Cool. Now what happens if ever you or him finds a Guld?

Twilight's Assassin

Cool!, what sec. ID were you using?

On 2003-08-02 06:22, Zolpner wrote:
    Cool!, what sec. ID were you using?
    Whitill finds Milla. Gongratulations now all you gotta do is get a guld from a Gran Sorc or a Greenill from a Delsaber in Spaceship.

Lucky jerk I have been looking for milla forever and haven't found it.

On 2003-08-02 02:52, eXo wrote:
    OH i almost forgot to explain how we decided on who,gets to keep it its pretty simple actually all of my characters are male and all of his are female including his sklly RAmarl,that we also managed to snag both a Red Slicer & Red Sword,with today from the caves boy today was sure worth the trouble so since i cant use it anyway he gets to keep it and in exchange, if he eveer finds that Heavens Punisher with his Bluefull Character then i get that
    Hmmmm you get that huh? well i remember that being the deal exo we need to talk about that....

Bah that's the gun I'm going to go for once I get my Whitill FOnewearl in Ultimate just created her though so she'll be awhile. But she ownz Normal =P.

Hmmm HIYA Dgo hows the gun treating you good i hope i know i know,im giving you bad luck on the Heavens Punisher search well we can always just alternate weapons ya know