Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Most Ancient Fonewearl

Thank you very much Rei for the pictures!!

Watashiwa forced me to make one. T_T

Ahem...if anyone clicked on Rei's link to the new pics...check mines out...pretty sweet,huh?As for the ahem...acclaimed "bootay touching"...Umm...I didn't do it on purpuose...I think..-.-.So what if it was girl's only?Most of the girls that took the pics knew me..so it was okay.BTW...Rei's first idea was for me to touch Danger Girl's rump..but she refused(Damn....j/k!).

Booyah!

Wow, Ifurita you are sooo cuute and huggable looking. Can I be your MAG, please? I don't require much feeding, just the occasional Resta spell will do.

Seriously, what time do you play? I would like to meet you! (I'll need to get rid of some of the names in my maxed out guild card list though. )

Nice pictures Hiro, I'm sure you'll be able to make a nice signature out of them. (And yes, NIna304 is also one of my characters

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

*sigh* well it looks like I did it again. I went and got myself disqualified. Me and my big mouth. I'm depressed. Oh well, I probabily wouldn't have won anyway. I think I'm ugly . Looks like I have to change my sig. Good luck ladys. I guess I'll go find somewhere to cry now.

<font color=red>~pouts with an evil glare at Tyler~ First I am disqualified before its even started>???? WTF is that? You Mister are not on my good list right now...dont let me catch you in a dark alley ~bears teeth~ PLus, I dont want to be in it anyways if Dangergirl isnt in it. I cant get into good catfights without her. Come on! Either she comes back and there is a date set on when to have our spiffy sigs ready, or I walk with Dangergirl and we're gonna go kill something...just hope you arent in our way.~gives the infamous female evil eye towards him~<center>

yo, frost, bro. i hate to say this, but me and the boys were talking, and we think we're gonna have to overthrow you and take away your contest. sorry man, but u cant just be disqualifying some of the hotties and get away with it!

now, we're gonna implement a new part to this contest. gonna have to fill a lobby and have a runway competition. followed by the battle comp. too bad ver2 isnt out, or wed have to-the-death matches to fid the dominant hot bytch of pso.

oh, if only ver2 allowed wet t shirt contest! er, wait. um, maybe not, cuz that would be kinda pathetic. a bunch of ddods drooling over a video game char. oh well.

now obviously danger, scil, and the other ",ouths" (i mean that in a good way) are prolly the for runners of the contest. but lets not ferget the hellu cutie Ifurita's of the group!

I will take bribes ladies, =)

<font color=red>~grins at Horror~ I'll make you an offer you cant refuse......rub my bum?

~giggle~ Nah, im just playing. But I say some rules need to be laid down, and a date, and Dangergirl better get her booty back in here before I kick it back in here handcuffed and gagged

((ps-everyone visit the Off Topic forum and look at the Real life pic thread, see your freinds and if you are bold enough, or want to post your pic or a link to your pic there. i did Spy started it BTW))
    <center>

Actually I think Danger Girl would've won.
    Froz,you had something going and you blew it big time.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Superchoa on 2001-03-23 23:56 ]</font>

Just a big and disgusting thing.

Holy crap. This is the most moronic, insepid thread I have ever seen. For starters, we have Mr. Tyler here drooling over a bunch of fictional characters. You sir, make me sick. Secondly, we have all these girls willing to compete in this stupid competition. You too, make me sick. Then, we have me, not getting any votes. Well, I ACTUALLY got more than anyone else if you read the whole topic carefully. Errr forget everything I said about thius comp. Give me my crown you rat bastard!

PSO Assassin

<blockquote>
    Adam.. you need to learn to take things a little less seriously. It's *just* a game, why not have fun with it?
    </blockquote>