Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

[rant]To the people that PM for how to do the multi equip I would like to say FUCK OFF![/rant]

You know, if I were in a good mood, I'd do exactly what you hate. I'm pretty sure you'll get even more PM's after posting what you have posted.

Adicted HUcast (legit player)

hey that gives me an idea...

Do not post links to cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not post cheat methods. Do not link to sites with cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not post malicious exploits Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

so if you would ever like to complain about those people, feel free.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-07 03:33 ]</font>

So if this is going on and people are'nt getting banned for it. You guys are really cracking down!

well think about it, people have to report it to us for us to know right? we don't go in and check every pm's and we can't and wouldn't. so whether or not we crack down on it depends on the members who receive them.

Hmm. Is asking a person via IM for cheats wrong too?

why would we care what people do on any IM service?

it's not in our control in any way and not our concern.

On 2003-08-07 05:10, Saladwood wrote:
    why would we care what people do on any IM service?

it's not in our control in any way and not our concern.
    Really? Apparently that doesn't include e-mail, as a friend of mine recently got banned for an e-mail he sent to a mod. Not a PM on here, but an e-mail to a personal account.

On 2003-08-07 05:14, Obscenity wrote:Really? Apparently that doesn't include e-mail, as a friend of mine recently got banned for an e-mail he sent to a mod. Not a PM on here, but an e-mail to a personal account.

That's different, that's not between two outside people, that usually concerns a direct attack or harrassment against a mod or admin. That can come from anywhere, and it can lead to a ban if we can verify who it is from.