Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

finally finding a mil lilly, i kill it, and seee a red box, as i get extremely excited i walk over and its a damn photon drop

Chimera of the Sands

Agito hunting. Smacked the Pal Rappy as it was getting up. Red box. I got all excited....photon drop.

Realizing that the reason my bank was full was because nearly half of it was Gae Bolgs. Bah.

Killing 34 Hildetorrs without finding my Syncesta O_o

Have to say when I was hunting for a second Standstill shield. Killed the lily, red box, addslot.

Rappy smackin' since '03.

i saw a Love rappy on ultimate killed it, item was droped killed by ob lilly and other guy picked it up. that was the fourth love rappy that got away *sob*

Descendent of Darkness

doing a great caves run, not dieing from ob lillies, then getting frozen from a crimson assasain when i didnt even know wat it did, died...damn..i hate being frozen..

The two Photon Drops I've seen from Nano Dragons while Agito hunting, definately.

A Sinow Red also decided to drop me a Photon Drop instead of a Lavis Cannon.

Does this game think it's funny?
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter

Apparantly so, in offline multi the other day, I was in hard mines, and got a Red box from a sinow beat, thinking it was S-Beats blades, I went to pick it up and instead it was a special weapon, but still thinking it had to be good to come from an S-Beat I equipped it... DB'S SABER.

i do believe i was most awestruck and mad is when i first got online..... i took my RAcast (85 at that time) out and looked around and got to play (no huge diff)but then i took out my 38 FOmar O_O they where ten levs under me pullin max zondes and using SUPER AWSOME weapons even tho i was a higher lev i did a 10th of thier damage!!!! then i ask my self...do i really want to dupe?