A Space Between a Blink and a Tear

hello and thank you for reading this post, i was able to find a maser beam from the gol dragon a couple weeks ago, upon letting my friend borrow it with his ramar, he and i soon discovered the dmg on it was a means of weak, i was wondering if anyone knows if the dmg is factored of the mst of the chr, or in my thoery the dmg is factored off the ata, we are still unsure as to the true dmg factor of the weapon, and also does the power maser do more dmg, i thought maybe the dmg would increase greatly when turned into the power maser, im still unsure though i have not had the time to let him try it out or plus i do not have the photons as of yet to purchase the booster, any information will be greatly appreciated, thank you again.

stay safe

dirk

On 2003-08-07 01:43, Dirk wrote:
    hello and thank you for reading this post, i was able to find a maser beam from the gol dragon a couple weeks ago, upon letting my friend borrow it with his ramar, he and i soon discovered the dmg on it was a means of weak, i was wondering if anyone knows if the dmg is factored of the mst of the chr, or in my thoery the dmg is factored off the ata, we are still unsure as to the true dmg factor of the weapon, and also does the power maser do more dmg, i thought maybe the dmg would increase greatly when turned into the power maser, im still unsure though i have not had the time to let him try it out or plus i do not have the photons as of yet to purchase the booster, any information will be greatly appreciated, thank you again.

stay safe

dirk
    I just found one of these yesterday, and after experimenting with it, i found that your MST and the monsters lightning resist determines how much dmg you do. Also when upgraded to the Power Maser, you lose the ability to combo, but it will pretty much hit EVERY enemy on screen. It's still weak, but alot more fun .