Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mercenary for Hire

Imagine 4 unarmed Forces with buttons mapped to: Rabarta, Rafoie, Razonde; Reverser, Ryuker, Anti. The basic strategy is to just charge in blasting away with heavy spells and dropping a telepipe every once in a while. No Resta is needed or desired, since the way to regain TP is by simply dying! Every once in a while, all 4 Forces will die at the same time, but that's what the telepipes are for.

Has anyone done this?

PSO Assassin

Hmmm....that sounds like recipe for disaster, but then again it could be really fun. I would definitely use Trifluids though rather than dying to regain TP...

On VHard it takes around 5 or 6 blasts of Rafoie to kill something in the Forest. So all the Forces blasting at once...1 or 2 times per force...that'd be kinda neat

Almost like playing Normal again...if anyone wants to try it...let me know...I'll be happy to join. Although I think Bosses would be the main problem...especially Dark Falz.

Veteran Fighter

Yeah, this can work...but to be honest it's almost cheesy.

I had done this onetime with another force when the rest of the group left. But we did use resta to keep ourselves healed. We called it playing Tag, when one would run out of TP we would let the other know and just commit suicide and Reverser each other, it worked yes...but still not the most eficent way to do things.

That and as a force i've been trying to train myself to be defensive and not offensive hehe.

How ever my Rabarta is 15 now, and I think it would go much smother if everyone runs in Rabartas the place to death, then lets go RaFoie or heck melee a little, why not they are frozen hehe.

PSO Assassin

I say we get 4 Forces together...all equipped with Double Sabers. Run in a room...unleash Rabarta until most everything is frozen...then use the special on the Double Saber to get back our used TP

The special attack does a negligible amount of damage (~50) per attack...so we may be able to take out a whole room in about 5-10 minutes

Still be fun though!

Heheh! sounds like fun ... where do I sign up? lol!
    anytime you want to do this just PM me and let me know when...
    Then we'll show those monsters what forces can do!

"Then we'll show those monsters what forces can do!"

Yeah, we'll show them that Forces can die a lot.

Now Samuel, not all Forces pack an Infernal Bazooka with them... I can understand your "attachment" to the weapon.

Lug, it was merely an observation that Forces, in comparison to the other classes, do tend to die more frequently. You're just jealous that your Racast has a small gun in comparison (No phallic reference here). J/K

Like Ash would say, "This is my Boom Stick!"

Anyhow, I'll see you all tonight. Peace.

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of
    evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed
    to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
    -Terry Pratchett

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Samuel-Vimes on 2001-03-23 20:09 ]</font>

Hey now, be nice

My Aviendha is ready for an all-force-monster-butt-whup-athon. Name the place and time. I don't even mind if Lamalas big butt takes up half the screen. No weaps or double sabers I'm rarin' to go!

Hey i am all for this since i just started my second character, a FOnewearl named MYrafe. She is level 40 but she has really powerful spells thanks to my level 100 character, Maverick X. Anyway, i tried this before but just myself not really with four other characters. IF i find 4 forces, i will suggest this.