Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I found a Vegan with my RAcaseals name. I joined the game with the real Zera and then he/she/it quit the game. I will find that person again...

Descendent of Darkness

nope maybe because all my names i make are
    1. Japanese words that fit my liking
    2. Different
    3. If they did, i would ask them to make a new character and hand them a free rare...(would have to sacrifice tho..not much good rares either..damn ultimate wont drop my red partisan..)

Only if I knew Japanese or something. Well, I know another language but I dunno how'd it work.

My names are so bland and plain I bet no one online uses them. Too bad I don't play online to look for them.

Yeah I know two people with the name Zera, Xera, my hune was named Zera, and I have seen one more AERO which is pretty interesting...and if you're that one Zera sorry for bugging you ^_^

someone took all my chars names...fyre, fyrewyre, teekknoman, fyra, gun-ho (or maybe i accidentally borrowed this? lol) structure is still safe and Wu is still untaken. what gets me mad and probably every one is a char with you name, class AND look. dont be fooled by fyre the hucast, fyre the light skinned fomar, or the not-so pale hune named fyra.nuff said

Heir to Gondor

Nope. I've yet to have someone steal any of my character's names. My only totally original name is Arandel, though. But the other names, especially Cirion and Elladan, are quite obscure. I doubt anyone would use them.

I've yet to see anyone with my name. This may be because my names sort of peculiar, or maybe because I can't go online.

Heh, I don't know Japanese, but I have a link to a Japanese/English Dictionary. Kadou is some word that I used as a name in another game (and a little later wrote a brief mythology for an almost completely text-based role playing "game" Kadou was the name one of ten gods) a couple years ago. I've forgotten what it means by now, and lately the site I go to has been plagued with errors.

At any rate, I wonder if anyone's seen anyone with my name.

Hmm I'm not online as yet, but I dout that some of these names have been used.

Have you seen anyone with my name(s)?

Dante HUmar(obviously yes) This is my real name, how dare you use it!

Rinrin HUnewearl
    Keitaro HUmar
    Natsumi HUnewearl
    Azumi FOnewearl
    Grey Wing HUcast
    Neko-Chan RAmarl
    Ryuichi RAmar

And the name I Highly doubt anyone will have because I looked on google to see if anyone has it, and they don't is Monosuke, a Japanese name that I made up for my RAmar, and I have been using it since PSO first came on the dreamcast

Zera?? My friend has a character called Zera

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Ash on 2003-08-09 21:07 ]</font>

I met another Sakura once so i punched her in the cunt and i havent seen him again