Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hello i was just wondering if im the only person who feels,that gibarta would have been better off and much cooler if it was simular to gifoie but just ice instead i think that would have been pretty sweet ya know

I wish it was like an actual Beam of ice. Like how Iceman shoots his ice. I nice big beam instead of the spread apart ice crystals crap.

i think that it would be cool if you could completely customize your techniques.

like you could have gibarta be an ice spell that does the gifioe animation; or like stated above, have gibarta be like a gizonde animation with beams of ice. that would be so cool, and every force could be different.

zonde with a fioe effect would be like a meteor falling from the sky on the enemy.

gibarta/gizonde with fioe effect would be like a flamethrower to burninate the enemy.

this would definately make a force a tad bit more fun to play as.

i think that would make the game a lot more interesting.. at least for a while

Yep i agree

my main's a fomar...for that reason i go overboard with every gi spell ...except gibarta...

considering you have to aim the spell like a simple tech, but it is almost as slow to cast as gifoie, it loses nearly all it's usefulness, at least in ULT. gifoie is worth it's salt because it's basically a gaurantee you hit something in your spell radius during the 10 seconds or so it's doing damage. gibarta is just a way too slow, slightly more damage doing, higher freeze chance barta. i'd rather do crap damage with rabarta but at least freeze things up for the hunter more effectively.

how about spell combos, like Rabarta 30 with Zonde 30.
    and Gibarta should be like Gifoie

Phantom bass-guitarist from the void

Gibarta should be like three or four huge chunks of ice... like what Edea does in Final Fantasy 8... oh man that would be sweet...

the guy with the FOnewearl for an avatar

Or at least have it shoot huge icicle spears from the ground. At higher levels there wour be extra ice spikes coming out of the icicles.

barta spells with a zonde effect. Just like old school NAWAT from PSIV.ICE BEAM FROM THE SKY YAY! Grants with a Rafoie effect. to be able to customise spells the enemies would fear me for all eternity. I wanna spell that acta likes HP onmly its an actual spell and looks cooler. How bout combination attacks from PSIV where if you all casted the right thing at the right time you could do massive damage to everything in the room sorta like a mag combo but better. imagine a super grants lol