View Poll Results: i don't think this is really true but, how come that, i made ton of run and dident obtained one Rare

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yea ur right

1 16.67%
  • maybe, maybe not

0 0%
  • nah, it jus that u got lucky

5 83.33%

i don't think this is really true but, how come that, i made ton of run and dident obtained one Rare item, but once i got lvl 45, i made one run, and i had 3 rare in it, a ms & 60 , a varista, and a musashi. so i tough that the rare drop would be affected by the level.

all the choices are wrong, they showed up more because you were on higher difficulties.

but hey, good thinking.

yeh. but it still strange that i got all those at lvl 45. i started doing hard forest run at lvl 27. and i never had a rare, not even a monogrinder :/

I did 20+ Hard and Very Hard Mines runs for my Photon Launcher and Guilty Light and most of the runs got me nothing, no grinders scapes or anything in a red box.

lvl 20 in very hard ? dah, how ?

??? lvl 20. no no no I meant I did 20 RUNS in Hard and Very Hard for my photon launcher and guilty light. I leveled up my RAmar is Mines more then anywere because of those damn things.

EDIT: I meant 20+ runs for my photon launcher in hard and 20+ runs for my Guilty Light in VH.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-08-10 19:50 ]</font>

oh, sry, reading too fast :/

On 2003-08-10 18:22, BablerMouth wrote:
    i don't think this is really true but, how come that, i made ton of run and dident obtained one Rare item, but once i got lvl 45, i made one run, and i had 3 rare in it, a ms & 60 , a varista, and a musashi. so i tough that the rare drop would be affected by the level.
    It's not your level. It's because you got some game time in and returned to an earlier area.

On 2003-08-10 19:18, BablerMouth wrote:
    yeh. but it still strange that i got all those at lvl 45. i started doing hard forest run at lvl 27. and i never had a rare, not even a monogrinder :/
    Grinders aren't rare items. Anything in a red box is a rare item.