Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I would normally just look up in the Item database to see what good mech-guns a HUcaseal can use, but there's a problem. Right now I'm using a L&K14 Combat and according to the item database the HUcaseal can't use it? Does anyone know from experience which Mechguns a HUcaseal can use?

The only mechguns I know of that Hunters can't use are the Yasminkov 9000M, Red Mechgun, and Guld Milla. As far as Hunters go, the general concensus seems to be Charge Vulcans with hit %.

H&25 JUSTICE is nice.

Luckily, you chose a Hunter that has good Dex. So if your mag has decent Dex too then I'd use a good pair of Vulcans. And yes, you do want one with Hit %. I got my ... ah I can't remember what its called but it uses TP to launch a powerful attack and its got a 30% hit on it But I don't use it that much in ult.

Charge Vulcans are always fun to use, people find. I have a few pairs, none with Hit % though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bit on 2003-08-12 12:40 ]</font>
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter

On 2003-08-12 12:39, Bit wrote:
    Charge Vulcans are always fun to use, people find. I have a few pairs, none with Hit % though.
    i have found charge gatling in store, with hit=50% sometimes. is almost as good.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=402

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

Charge Vulcans, 50% hit (or higher). You should end up with 280 ATA if your ATA is maxed, so that's plenty for pulling off hard-hard-special combos.

Pointy ears are sexy!

All this Charge Vulcan talk is making me curious.. just how much does it cost to do a special attack with charge weapons? The only I ever used was Vjaja for bosses, and that thing burns 10K/hit!

yeah I don't have the mesesta for that charged stuff, Thats y i like the TP using kind. Fluids drop constently so I like that on my guns. but I REALLY Like my Justy. 40% a.beast and Hit. And I just happen to be on Ult Caves

I have a HUcaseal too, and right now I have a set of vulcans for each attribute - haven't found 50% hit ones yet, so I'm working with what I"ve been able to get. And in doing so, I've been able to get 40% attribute and up to 25% hit on them, so it's been really nice. Prefered special for me is devils or demons - halving enemy hp is a nice thing. The only other special I'd recomend to get is the one that steals enemy HP - the 13% one.