Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bah I was too much in a hurry and didn't read the rules.

*Sobs*
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

Skilled Fighter

bah...why isnt this competition for everyone. Considering a lot of us "aliens" (as you Americans like to call us) make up a large proportion of this site...it seems a little unfair. Customs...why dont you just say to the winner if they live abroad that htye have to pay for postage....seems fair to me.

Yeah I would happily do that. But don't forget about customs too.

First thing is, technically by Gamespy rules, all contests and things of this nature is limited only to US residents for legal reasons. We are bound by Gamespy. Secondly, yes the customs and shipping will take a long time and we want the game to get there ASAP. We're going to mail it next day air. That's not so possible with EU and other locations, and the time for the online trial is limited. By the time it gets there and past customs, you won't get much time to play. Offline play in the Trial is limited to a 2 step battle which is basically nothing. Thirdly, while you might not mind paying for shipping, someone else who wins might, and that in itself is going to cause us problems. I can't expect everyone and anyone to pay for shipping. And I can't have a box saying well you can enter only if you agree to pay for shipping. How could we even arrange that easily and speedily so we can mail it the very next day?

I'm sorry guys and I understand your feelings, but try to understand it from our point of view. And Andy, it's not us Americas, in fact I'm an alien too. I hardly hear anyone here or in the US say alien when referring to me. So please consider the rammafications it has on us. It's very hard to make everyone happy, we're doing the best we can with what we can have and we thought giving away a copy of Ep 3 trial (which in itself is costly) might make someone happy. While I understand your frustrations, please there's really no reason to get upset or take a tone. Ok? Everyone happy?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-13 01:47 ]</font>

Skilled Fighter

I wasnt thinking about me as Ive got a copy coming tomorrow, Im just thinking about all the other people who cant enter the competition. As for the Alien thing...everytime I go on holiday in the states I get called it by the US immigration.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AndyPandy on 2003-08-13 02:13 ]</font>

that's because it's a legal term and they have to say it that way.

Oops... Going to have to remove me from the raffle list. Accidently clicked on the add me button, before I read that it was for US residents only....

Same here.

I appreciate the contest very much. I would love to see the new PSO game!

Oh, someone asked about how to play import games without modding your cube... you could try the newest version of the "freeloader" boot disc.

Umm, i Live in sweden, but I participated in the contest anyways, this since my brother lives in the US, so I can have it sent to him and then he can send to me in case I would win.