Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I play online, but I can tell you you're not missing much if you're on the Cube. Rampant duping and max stating, and the FSODFSODX. I'm mulling over whether to cancel or not, but I can tell you that I most certainly will if I get so much as one FSODX.

A note on duping. While I do play online, I have not taken ONE single gift from anyone during my rise to level 111, for the simple fear of having a dupe handed to me without knowing it. It's made my life online certainly more difficult as I can't find anyone who's entirely clean to play with save for ArmorNaroku, but after having been showered with gifts on V1 that I later learned were all fake, I just want to beat the game legitimately, if only to prove I can. It's a shame, really. The whole point was to have a thriving community trading with one another and helping eachother, and what happens? morons, wall to wall, duping and making it impossible for people to play fairly. Sad, really.

BTW, as I'm a VIRIDIA, most of my rares are FINAL IMPACTs. So, so many FINAL IMPACTs...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Enforcer on 2003-08-13 12:10 ]</font>

I'm offline. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! No place carries BBA in my area! As for the online thing, supposively there is a completely clean lobby. It was mentioned in another thread.

On 2003-08-13 12:20, vegeta000110 wrote:
    I'm offline. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! No place carries BBA in my area! As for the online thing, supposively there is a completely clean lobby. It was mentioned in another thread.
    Odd, I had the same trouble trying to find the dialup modem adaptor (Took me HOURS combing two malls and a Toys R Us after getting the game) but BBAs were all over the place. Amazing. You can try http://www.ncsx.com and see if they maybe have the Japanese bba, or even http://www.amazon.com to find an American one.

Rare Weapon Hunter..

im offline only and happy because i will be online soon when i can find a modem with ethernet cables or something like that!

On 2003-08-13 12:03, The_Enforcer wrote:
    I play online, but I can tell you you're not missing much if you're on the Cube. Rampant duping and max stating, and the FSODFSODX. I'm mulling over whether to cancel or not, but I can tell you that I most certainly will if I get so much as one FSODX.

A note on duping. While I do play online, I have not taken ONE single gift from anyone during my rise to level 111, for the simple fear of having a dupe handed to me without knowing it. It's made my life online certainly more difficult as I can't find anyone who's entirely clean to play with save for ArmorNaroku, but after having been showered with gifts on V1 that I later learned were all fake, I just want to beat the game legitimately, if only to prove I can. It's a shame, really. The whole point was to have a thriving community trading with one another and helping eachother, and what happens? morons, wall to wall, duping and making it impossible for people to play fairly. Sad, really.

BTW, as I'm a VIRIDIA, most of my rares are FINAL IMPACTs. So, so many FINAL IMPACTs...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Enforcer on 2003-08-13 12:10 ]</font>
    No

I'm offline only. I have no bba and I'm not paying for a HL.
    I look at the list of item findings for my section ID and find something I want. Then I go and search for it by quests or runs. I find plenty of other stuff while hunting, and when I get what I'm looking for, the satisfaction is enormous. That's how I found my Red Sword, Brightness Circle (traded God/Battle for a Star Amplifier from an offline friend), God/Battle x 2, God/Arm, God/Body, God/Luck x 2, Secret Gear x 2, and Kasami Bracer.
    From what I understand, online has a better occourance/drop rate for rares. But I wouldn't know.

On 2003-08-13 13:07, BOmar wrote:
    On 2003-08-13 12:03, The_Enforcer wrote:

No
    ? What's "no" mean? What're you saying "No" to?

NO BBA in MEXICO! "#$"%!%$%!"%$#&/&$ lol

You guys need modivation...

I will give each of you one meseta when you get on!

=D

I want to go online but I'n still looking for a broadband adapter I have a brother and sister to play multiplayer but they are in elematntry school
    they die to much and I wind up using up most of my moon atomizers I have friend but he only comes on Fridays and weekends