View Poll Results: i hate al rappys (the item you equip)
how about you?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • love em

5 14.71%
  • hate em

4 11.76%
  • will always use them

2 5.88%
  • will never use them

22 64.71%
  • undecided

1 2.94%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I hate Al Rappy slots too. I use 3 God/Powers a God/Battle and a Power Mag I made myself.

Offline Only Veteran

I am sick of these abbreviations! What the heck is a jtssword and a btbs?

lol a "TJ" (or other) is a teramasuki (cant spell it sry) J sword and a BKB is a Black king bar (upgrade of a monkey king bar)

I have...8 of them but I only use them on all of my forces so they can have fun killing with their bare fists too

Americas most beloved crackhead

On 2003-08-12 22:16, Master_of_Dragons wrote:
    yes but if the maxstat thing is used with it. YOU DOUBL THE PROGRESS. MAN I HATE FRIGGEN CHEATERS.
    this makes no sense. al rappys r only on xbox, and there is no such thing as the max stats trick on xbox. not only that but if ur atp is maxed out with al rappys equipped your atp will stop increasing as u level up so they do nothing but cripple ur character after u get to a certain point. so next time u wanna talk shit about them u might want to actually know what ur talking about first ... u prolly dont even have the xbox version u ass

the guy with the FOnewearl for an avatar

Actually, my character Beat uses one. It's mega useful in ultimate. Note I only have one. But 4 is just plain downright overkill, especially with that Tsumikiri. Wowzers. But I still have fun and do decent damage and I have tons and tons of super megarific fun time! YEAR!! ^_^

If you use Al Rappy units, you deserve a not-so-light rapping of the ban stick on your sorry ass.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

banning people who say they even al rappies? not only does that sound a tad facist, enforcing it would be a nightmare... look at the xbox tradelist in the trades section.. i've yet to see anyone lock threads for people who trade al rappys.

Not for people who say they have them, people who actually have them and don't get rid of them immediately. It's an illegal item and was not intended to be used; can you think of a more suitable punishment for hacking a game and bringing out something that's supposed to never be accessed?

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

On 2003-08-13 19:47, Kent wrote:
    can you think of a more suitable punishment for hacking a game and bringing out something that's supposed to never be accessed?
    Sega could force us to download Britteny Spears to out HD, then make it play "Oops, I did it again" as long as you play.