Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    !@#%. - J

Just a thought, maybe you should include what is in effect an item database (or card database), for the Episode 3 section. Even though it's only a trial etc, it would still be nice to get an idea what each class has going for them before choosing a character on the full version. Like for example, wether forces are still not as good in many respects, or did they manage to balence it out this time? And what you start with when you make a character...I mean do you just start with some default cards depending on what you class is? And how exactly does character level and card level change things? I mean when they level up, what actually happens? Does character level carry over from offline to online? (or is online character level seperate from offline character level, like CARD levels are?) Is the entire extent of the game online and offline, that you start off with cards, go and battle someone (NPC offline or other players online) and then win/lose get more cards, then go battle again?

I guess that's enough food for thought now, sayonara.

You have not read the episode 3 page at all have you? Almost everything you asked is in our current guides so you should give them a try.

we're not going to do a card db until the full release because parameters are still being changed

!@#%. - J

Errr I did read the episode three thing. It shows like, your character creation screen and that's it. Not what cards (if any) you start with. It made clear the card levels don't carry over but I don't remember seeing anything about character levels? And I guess card decks DO carry over from offline to online? ...I can't be botherd to read off the other questions I asked - I read the guide section, and those are the things I was left not knowing.

a lot of the questions you are asking, we can't answer for sure since we have the trial version and it's still being tweaked.

i think you start with a standard deck irrespective of initial class (not deck class). i'll check tonight i guess. decks do carry over offline and online. clv is your character level. don't know what higher ones do or get until we get the full release. nothing currently happens when you go up in clv, but it might be different in the full release since they said it's not close to the final release. Offline single player game is limited to 2 battles per side and we don't know what's going on much since it's all JP

those questions that i can answer, i'll research tonight and add it to the current guides. but a lot of the questions can only be answered if we have the final release or can be easily answered once you play.

I have a question about PSO3 that's completely irrelevant to wants being asked here (I don't feel like starting a thread just to ask a silly question). Anyway, is the music in PSO3 completely revamped from it's previous installments?

yes. i think so, i'm pretty sure, i haven't paid much attention to it. but i'm very sure. i know though that the new card lobbies give me a headache

!@#%. - J

a lot of the questions you are asking, we can't answer for sure since we have the trial version and it's still being tweaked.

i think you start with a standard deck irrespective of initial class (not deck class). i'll check tonight i guess. decks do carry over offline and online. clv is your character level. don't know what higher ones do or get until we get the full release. nothing currently happens when you go up in clv, but it might be different in the full release since they said it's not close to the final release. Offline single player game is limited to 2 battles per side and we don't know what's going on much since it's all JP

those questions that i can answer, i'll research tonight and add it to the current guides. but a lot of the questions can only be answered if we have the final release or can be easily answered once you play.

Ahh...I guess the trial version is much more incomplete than I imagined. I don't see the point including "character" level and "card" level in the guides, that seems like it can only lead to confusion (if they are one and the same?). Thanks for going and finding out, I'll have to check the guides section again later when they are updated again. About the language thing...I think Shimarisu can read it all, and could tell you what it all means, but I wouldn't like to volunteer her for work when she may be very busy or whatever - but I suppose you could at least ask for her help if she knows what it means? Just a thought.

I am just trying to get a feel for knowledge that will help me decide what character to be and all that for when I get the full version. It seems the trial is far far too incomplete for that though...oh well. Err...keep up the good work..I guess? o_O

I think Shimarisu can read it all, and could tell you what it all means, but I wouldn't like to volunteer her for work when she may be very busy or whatever - but I suppose you could at least ask for her help if she knows what it means? Just a thought.
    even if I could read it, it's only two battles, one character each and one sentence said in offline mode. so what's the point?

I am just trying to get a feel for knowledge that will help me decide what character to be and all that for when I get the full version.
    doesn't matter what your character is. it matters which deck class you are and even then, who cares, you can have multiple decks.

It seems the trial is far far too incomplete for that though
    it's a beta, they're not going to release the full game in beta or close to it. they're just testing user interaction, gameplay, card attributes and technical things like download quests and being online, server wise and all. i'm glad they at least had a trial to finetune things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-13 16:48 ]</font>

!@#%. - J

even if I could read it, it's only two battles, one character each and one sentence said in offline mode. so what's the point?
    None is there's such a small amount of text - just a thought, I didn't know there was so little text.

doesn't matter what your character is. it matters which deck class you are and even then, who cares, you can have multiple decks.

So what character you are ONLY influences your appearance online???...Surely that's not the case...Like forces must be better with "tech" cards or whatever?...Right?

it's a beta, they're not going to release the full game in beta or close to it. they're just testing user interaction, gameplay, card attributes and technical things like download quests and being online, server wise and all. i'm glad they at least had a trial to finetune things.
    I guess it's a good thing...But the only thing I was hoping to gain from it was an idea of what character to go with...but it seems they are all the same (?), and it's barely 10% of the game. They should know they're going to make their money from it by now anyway...

P.S I'm trying REAL hard to not just sound converse to everything you post here. @_@

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-08-13 17:13 ]</font>