Page 1 of 55 12341151 ... LastLast
    Is this really my personal page?!

Yeah, uhm... I'm making an advanced version of Mini-Wars! In this version you can get MAGs, gain levels, and gain materials to increase your stats.

Here's how you create a character:
    Name: Example
    Class: HUmar
    Level: 1 (You don't need to add this, but you can)
    MAG: [Mag Type] - POW, DEX, DEF, or MIND (explained in a bit)
    Weapon: Wand, Saber, or Handgun (explained in a bit)
    Items: Defined later...

Name
    This is self explanatory. Just the name of your character.

Class
    Just you're class. HU, RA, or FO. FO's recieve FOIE at the beginning.

Level
    You start at level 1, so you don't even need to add this. I will post character updates as we go along.

MAG
    Okay, you can use WHATEVER MAG you what, just name one. You must also list a stat that it enhances, but not all, just one. Photon Blasts must be earned by battling.

Weapon
    Class must be able to use it. You must select either Wand, Saber, or Handgun. Guns you gain after this are won. While you enter a battle, you must say which weapon you will go for next, if you choose handgun, you can go next handgun, or go to a rifle. Also, if you start with a Handgun, you cannot switch to a saber later.

Items
    Everyone starts with the same Items. Monomates, Monofluids, Moon Atomizers (for team battles), antidotes and antiparalysis. You must say two items you will be able to use in the next battle, remember this.

Battling
    As in Mini-wars, someone hosts a battle. Here's how battles are faught:

1. Weapons are calculated. HUNTER CLASS WEAPON LISTING: Saber = 1, Brand = 2, Buster = 3, Pallasch(sp?) = 4, and Gladius = 5. Every other regular weapon like these work the same way. However, RARES are calculated by their stars. EX: JUSTY-23ST = 9, but a J-SWORD = 12. Get it? (Grinding may be factored in later, but for now, no)

2. Armor is calculated by the modifer...
    REGULAR = 1, SOUL = 2, GIGA = 3, BRAVE = 4, GUARDIAN = 5, ?ELEMENTAL? = 6, PERFECT = 7, VALIANT = 8, ULTIMATE = 9, and CELESTIAL = 10. RARE ARMOR is calculated by it's stars + 2. (NOTE: I know the armor modifiers aren't quite right, please tell me the right order. Those are the only ones I'm going to use, though, so I'm not adding any)

3. Items. Monomates and fluids = 1, Moons = 1, antidotes and antiparalysis = 1 each. SCAPE DOLLS are available for purchase, they increase your point value by 5.

4. Level. 1 = 1, 2 = 2, 3 = 3, etc.

5. Techniques.
    Regular Techniques = 1, Gi-Level techniques = 2, and Ra-level techniques = 3. Grants and Megid = 4, Shifta and Deband = 1 for FFA, 2 for team battles, Zalure and Jellen = 1, Resta = 1 for FFA, 2 for team, and REVERSER = 4 only on team.

6. A die/dice is rolled for each fighter, and is factored in with their total. Whoever has the highest number wins the battle, if there is a tie, it is up to the host.

NOTE: Level 50's and up cannot challenge lower levels. A regular battle nets you 1 level up. A team battle nets you 2 levels up, and a special event (which may not involve a battle), nets you random rewards, levels being a regular one, and can vary!

Here's my character:
    Name: Seph
    Level: 1
    MAG: CHU CHU - POW
    Weapon: Saber Class
    Items: Monomates and Antidotes (can be changed before or after a battle)

Remember, you can change your characters stuff, but you cannot change its NAME, LEVEL, or CLASS. The rest is yours to change.

NOTE: You can create a new character, but you lose all levels and weapons you had. You also lose any techniques you may have earned via battles.

NOTE2: RARES can only be earned in SPECIAL EVENTS or DUALS. A DUAL will take place when one member challenges another member.

Does anyone want me to explain more? I'm sure you do, but let's get this started.

I have added in MESETA... You can buy stuff with it! Here's the pricing...

* = Limited Time Offer
    NAME ... COST (PT. VALUE) (TOTAL YOU CAN CARRY)

ITEM SHOP

SCAPE DOLLS ... 7500 MESETA (+5 PT. VALUE) (5)
    STAR ATOMIZERS ... 3000 MESETA (+2 PT. VALUE) (10)
    FOIE ... 500 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)
    BARTA ... 500 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)
    ZONDE ... 500 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)
    GIFOIE ... 2500 MESETA (+2 PT. VALUE) (1)
    GIBARTA ... 2500 MESETA (+2 PT. VALUE) (1)
    GIZONDE ... 2500 MESETA (+2 PT. VALUE) (1)
    RAFOIE ... 4000 MESETA (+3 PT. VALUE) (1)
    RABARTA ... 4000 MESETA (+3 PT. VALUE) (1)
    RAZONDE ... 4000 MESETA (+3 PT. VALUE) (1)
    GRANTS ... OUT OF STOCK (+4 PT. VALUE) (1)
    MEGID ... *6000 MESETA (+4 PT. VALUE) (1)
    SHIFTA ... 800 MESETA (+1/2 PT. VALUE) (1)
    DEBAND ... *500 MESETA (+1/2 PT. VALUE) (1)
    JELLEN ... 700 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)
    ZALURE ... 700 MESETA (+1 PT. VALUE) (1)
    RESTA ... OUT OF STOCK (+1/2 PT. VALUE) (1)
    REVERSER ... OUT OF STOCK (+0/4 PT. VALUE) (1)

WEAPON SHOP

ALL OUT OF STOCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

GUARDS SHOP

ALL OUT OF STOCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-14 07:58 ]</font>

King of Nothing

I'm game for I haveth dominatedeth miniwars so thou shalt dominateth advancedeth wareth!! (lmao)

Name: Brett (w00t!)
    Level: 1
    Mag: An Ila and it boosts power.
    Weapon: BK...fine, be that way, Saber (lol)
    Items: Monomates and monofluids. (did I do that right?)

And what I want to win is a BK...Brand

You really want that BKB don't you... Hehe.

He already HAS one in the other mini wars!
    Ya know what brett? i'm gonna 'complicate' your winning sprees in this one! ^_^

Name:Zi'Zuku
    Class:FOnewm
    MAG: good old Nidra-DEF
    WEAPONS: Technique class. (if this is unavailable, i'd like to go with the rod/ pole class. i forget it's starting weapon)
    Items:Fluids class and monomates

Edit:PS: I'm still going to the other ones brett. hope to see you be our bouncer again sometime ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-14 07:24 ]</font>

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

I know he does, that's why I said that. Hehehe.

Well, that's three so far... I'll host a battle just to get things started. Actually, instead of fighting each... SPECIAL EVENT!

SPECIAL EVENT DESCRIPTION
    "Head down into the FOREST and kill every monster you see. Then destroy the DRAGON!"
    REWARD: 700 MESETA and ONE LEVEL UP!

[Seph, Brett, and Zi'Zuku take the teleporter to FOREST]

Seph and Brett break off to the sides as Zi blasts a Booma with a Foie attack. Seph takes out the left Booma, and Brett the right. They continue slaughtering enemies until they reach the BOSS teleporter.

For this special event, I'm going to flip a coin. Head means we win, tails means we lose...

Seph runs in and slices at the DRAGON's foot, causing it to fall. Zi'Zuku runs in and starts blasting away at the DRAGON's head with FOIE techniques. Brett jumps into the air and slashes the DRAGON's neck. The DRAGON stands back up and roars loudly, and then kicks Brett in the stomach, flinging him across the room and to slam into the wall. It flies into the air and Seph jumps onto it's leg, hacking at it. The DRAGON falls back to the heated ground, and lays motionless.

You guessed it, HEADS! We win!

Each of us recieves *700 MESETA and ONE LEVEL UP!

Current Standings:
    Seph, Lv 2 HUmar, 700 MESETA
    Brett, Lv 2 HUmar, 700 MESETA
    Zi'Zuku, Lv 2 FOnewm, 700 MESETA

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seph5172 on 2003-08-14 09:51 ]</font>

YAY!!!
    LOL! i just realized that Foie does less than me kicking the thing on the dragon ^_^. sorry i couldnt have been of more help ^_^
    PS: we use the money to buy more stuff?

EDIT: I guess two mini war things gets you more fights than 1, so count me in for the next round:
    Zi'Zuku
    FOnewm
    Nidra-DEF
    Technique class (rod class if unavailable)
    Fluids class and monomates

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-14 07:42 ]</font>

Oh, and, you don't have to post character status again, you can just say...

SIGN ME UP FOR THE NEXT EVENT/FIGHT or whatnot, and then if you have anything you would like to edit about the character (what you CAN edit that is), you can post the changes.

It's easier that way, but it's okay if you do it either way.

Ahhh. You edited messeta in...
    we only have 300 messetta so far, so i'm only assuming this is a thing ya gotta save up for ^_^

PS: the reward said 700 messetta, but you only gave us all 300. do we all have 700 or 300? just wondering...
    Edit: 1 more question: do i have to buy foie, or do i already have it cause forces start out with foie?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-14 09:41 ]</font>

Doh, yeah, 700. Your mind starts thinking different things as you type, you know, hehe.

As for FOIE, yeah, I added in that FO characters start with FOIE.

yay!
    so 700 bucks... only need *starts counting on fingers*..........a lot more to get the good stuff! ^_^. oh, and thanks for giving us forces foie. we wouldnt stand up to our first match without it ^_^.

other than that, u know to sign me up for next event!