Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Quickie in flyff- aibatt

I play Counterstrike, a play for a good 2 hours a day. I've noticed that these 13 year olds are yelling over the game "What the fuck?!?!" Screaming and getting mad, and calling other people noobs and hackers etc. So then I hit tab to see the scores and this swearing kid is pinging at about 230 and has a score of 10 kills and 35 deaths. So I tell the kid in the most mature, condescending, and complicated way as possible to shut the fuck up.

SO then they counter it with "No, you shut up you noob !" So then I calmly switch teams and kill the kid about 10 rounds in a row, then he leaves or switches to the team that's winning.

It's tiring to see the people that play this game, whine and swear, and 75% of the kids balls haven't dropped. I think people should put rules on these sort of things. An IQ test is needed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-19 16:07 ]</font>

...more like a maturity test. =x

First have them answer afew multiple choice questions, fill out personal data, then a questionaire in essay form...and then have them explain about something they like.

If it's anything remotely like the following:

"Liek omh omg omg, i wen to teh store today an d i found mt favrite gameee11!!1111!! Wen i got home i put it in the gamcube and playd all nihgt!! Then my dad boght me sumthing for my xBOX!1"

...they get denied access =o

Dream a little dream for me.
    Look, he did it again.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

On 2003-08-15 00:15, ABDUR101 wrote:
    ...more like a maturity test. =x

First have them answer afew multiple choice questions, fill out personal data, then a questionaire in essay form...and then have them explain about something they like.

If it's anything remotely like the following:

"Liek omh omg omg, i wen to teh store today an d i found mt favrite gameee11!!1111!! Wen i got home i put it in the gamcube and playd all nihgt!! Then my dad boght me sumthing for my xBOX!1"

...they get denied access =o

Dream a little dream for me.
    DUDE!! Get out of my head man!!!

I know the feeling, but I just make people that start talking crap feeling sorry for themselves when I start killing them with a glock, or any other gun for that matter.

probably not the same thing, but I got crap from people on BAttlenet for Starcraft... I managed to rack up 52 wins and 10 losses b4 my comp got screwed... Then new players who played with me and my friends who only have 4 wins and 8 losses start yelling at me and my friends for not supporting him and started call us newbies for not even attacking the enemy... We just manually attacked him with our troops... dumb little kids...

YaY !!11

we all hate annoying bitchy little 12 years olds that suck at video games !!!11
    PSO is not very different (PSOW for that matter)
    most of them are the repetitive questions that continue endlessly (PSphere, JSword, 192 mags) it got so bad, they even got their OWN DAMN LANGUAGE

1 1z +]-[3 Ul33R R00X3RZ 1 //1l_l_ P// // j00 4$$ @nYd3i

*sigh*
    my PC sux too bad to play games ...
    I mean REAL games, it can handle solitare, minesweeper...
    from what I've heard, the 10-13 year olds have also invaded the PC generation of online games

I used to get it a lot when I played Homeworld. I no longer play Homeworld online anymore.

The thing is that it's not just 13 year olds. People assume that anybody who has not played online is a newbie because they ask about things even in the lobby. It's usually not the best players either. In relation to a certain current poll, I'd actually say that it's the elitist community that may end up killing this game, not the 12 year olds.

On 2003-08-15 00:01, polishedweasel wrote:
    I play Counterstrike, a play for a good 2 hours a day. I've noticed that these 13 year olds are yelling over the game "What the fuck?!?!" Screaming and getting mad, and calling other people noobs and hackers etc. So then I hit tab to see the scores and this swearing kid is pinging at about 230 and has a score of 10 kills and 35 deaths. So I tell the kid in the most mature, condescending, and complicated way as possible to shut the fuck up.

SO then they counter it with "No, you shut up you noob !" So then I calmly switch teams and kill the kid about 10 rounds in a row, then he leaves or switches to the team that's winning.

It's tiring to see the people that play this game, whine and swear, and 75% of the kids balls haven't dropped. I think people should put rules on these sort of things. An IQ test is needed.
    Huh, I always thought they were 40-year old losers living in they're parent's basement.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-19 16:08 ]</font>

My brother used to play counterstrike a lot...he found it amusing when people called him a hacker...*shrugs* people just need to learn to play