Rappy Hunter

Wow! I finally have something cool to contribute to PSO World!

When playing online with two or more people, you can switch to the other character's camera. I've never seen this posted before, so I'm not sure if it's been discovered yet.

Using a controller in Port D, press directional-left and R & L triggers all at the same time. Your camera will be another party member's. When they move, the camera will follow them! You can run your self offscreen! You can check on them in other parts of the level!

If you press it again, it will cycle through, eventually ending up back on you. This could be great for taking cool pics or for checking on people who are sneaking off to steal items or fight the bosses alone. It'll ruin hide-and-seek, though.

I'm so proud! Lemme know if this has been posted before, so I can feel like a big arse.

If you find this useful, could I convince someone to tell me how to "wriggle" through beams? I can do doors, but not beams. I will use the info only for good, not evil.

Veteran Fighter

That's uber-cool! Thanks!

(now if only I had a second controller...)

I'd help you on the beams... but I never really was able to do it myself. I managed it once with my HUcast... and never since. (you're welcome to give this method a try tho)

Walk up to the post right where the beams hit it, and walk towards it. As you begin to move, turn slightly back and forth, and then gradually move to a wider arc. (you should remain stationary, but your avatar should appear to turn in place) Takes a while, but it worked for me once...

neifirst i saw you last night at puck 9
    you are playing in a locked game, named
    "pass=tomee___". then i tried to enter using
    tomeeboy and tomee___ as password
    yet still incorrect. my point is your game's
    title is very misleading
    =)

Wow, that's an awesome discovery, can't wait to try it out. So now I found out about viewing other players cameras, chaining Photon Blast combos, and donating Photon Blast energy to another player all in one day.

Veteran Fighter

I already knew about the change view thing, but what's this donating pb stuff ya mentioned? o.O

This has been posted before, by Rei, but a while ago .. so it's probably on like page 50 by now and needed a refresh

It is cool, and it doesn't need to be port D, just FYI.

Well, I've been told that when another player activates a Photon Blast you will have up intil the rainbow freeze frame to do this trick. If your own Photon Blast meter has 10 or more points in it then it can be done. Every time your press the "Y" button you will add 10 of your PB points to the other players blast, increasing it's power. The max each player can add is 40 Photon Blast points. Hopefully that was explained well enough. I haven't tested it myself, but it came from a very reliable source.

That's cool, I'll have to try out that PB donating thing today.