Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

you think this stuff is bad i want into a ba room and there is this lvl 2 guy im lvl 95 with 4 alrappys equiped when i dont need them often i already have high atp and i atk him what happens blocked.i hit again blocked then i finnaly hit him and only like this much damage ( ) he was completly hacked. and he thought he was bad ass for that. oh and i did not no you could use a guard wave at that low a level.

teh ninja'd

We are talking about the Gamecube and not some level 2 n00b with a God Equip.And how can you tell he has 4 Al Rappys on?Did he show you?Even if he did,you can do that on Xbox due to hacking.
    And if you DO mean the GC,I really doubt he had any Al Rappys or God Equip,because Al Rappy would be a mass dupe on GC.The only "Hackers" Are Baru and
    Clara,Nugz aint one cause he just gets his Photoshop up or says dropin meseta to get $ behind the counter is a hack to him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2003-08-26 09:02 ]</font>

Another guy named Hayato was in the same ring as FOnewmkiller. I think they are the same guy. Being that they both do and did the same exact things online. Remember a while back on PSOW... they both did the same exact thing?

I just think these guys are being asses. PSO is going this far... ().

No look... THIS FAR ()...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2003-08-26 16:24 ]</font>