View Poll Results: If so please tell us which one you like better. I will probaly be an Arkz cause I wanna use monsters

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arkz

7 50.00%
  • Hunters

7 50.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

no one side is better, it depends on how you play and whatever suits you. some battlefields suck for some classes. like lapis, the small forest one, is bad for arkzs.

Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

It's gonna be interesting to see the new storyline. I think I will just start out with an Arkz. Dunno what class.

Would you guys recommend larger maps with like enviromental obstacles? Thats what Im looking for in the full version.

monsters can act like one since if you don't want to kill them (if they ahve high hp) you're gonna have to walk around them.

but i'm damn sure the full release will have more maps with varied sizes. there is no possible way they can release a full version with 3 maps and expect people to play it that much.

hehe 3 maps is way too much for ST to ever do. Be proud of em! lol

I just hope there's more depth to the game like better maps... so far the current maps are too plain and its no fun. There should be like some exploring like fog of war. Run around in like Jungle until you suddenly uncover a part with enemies and you fight them!

Or a map where there are some dummy monsters that you just kill to earn some bonus cards while you are searching for the opponent.

I would hope they include more interesting maps. Right now the three are alright, but don't really allow much variation of gameplay.

Built in obsticles, maybe huge maps that you can move more spaces on would probably make it more intersting.

Who knows, gotta see where ST takes the battle maps, because that's what really needs to be worked on. The cards and characters are actually really balanced right now. (except for the rate that you get good cards, and number you get after each battle!)

They will have better maps I hope...

3 maps with an online download is NOT fun.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

What about the characters? I looked at the stats and it seems like Sil'fer is the strongest out of stat wise in the whole HUnters catagory. I mean some other characters don't even have a total of 4 stat points (ap + mv + tp)
    example:
    Name: Guykild
    Class: Racast
    HP: 15
    AP: 1
    TP: 0
    MV: 2
    Ain't that an imbalance?
    And comparing Sil'fer to like Teifu. Sil'fer surpasses Teifu in all stats and Teifu is a Humanoid (which I expected to have higher AP than a HUnewearl)
    Could you explain why SEGA did these?