Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

If you have not watched the video on the main page about the "resta of death". go do so now.

This person claims gameshark is not needed
    Uhhh.....it doesnt look like he did any tricks, it just looks like his resta killed people. This really does work without gameshark? :uts away soul eater and uses M&A6 Vise until I find out if you can PK without Gameshark::

Yikes

Richie

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Watashiwa did it to me today as a demo. I know how to do it (and no, I'm not telling anyone) and it isn't a Gamshark code.

What i want to know is why they posted it? Even though i tryied to figure out how they did it, i did it on a bot in a quest and i failed but it still gives people a clue on how to do it.

Thank you glider for proving that it is not a gameshark code
    all of the sudden when i killed a few for a demo they kept thinking it was a gameshark code and that is pretty annoying
    thanks for clearing it up
    Oh yeah i won't mind killing you for fun lol
    ....emperor rage your ass is mine!

I think this is a big conspiracy- someone PKed me and told me you can only do it using gameshark
    Just for experimental purposes i tried out the thing in the video, it doesnt work

Dont listen to lies- if you get PKed it was by a cheater

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Do you really thing he would make a video that SHOWS how it is done? Do you think what was shown was evrything to it? Watashiwa doesn't want to let it out. It's not a code.

Everyone else that knows, don't tell anyone how it is done.

So now that you know the trick, it's done and no one else should know? I hope Sonic Team find a way to block this crap through an online update and not having to wait 'till v2. This is crap. Now that PSO World is helping to make PSO's downfall a reality.

Did you know?: that the Worms: Armageddon servers were hacked, so Team 17 shut down access to leagues and ranks. They still haven't been put back up.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Cruzn15 on 2001-03-26 00:00 ]</font>

Everyone will kow this trick within a week.....there're always lamers.....
    I heard that you need 1 SPECIAL item to do this, hehehe

Well, I see Ambrai deleted the reply I made to this post. Perhaps my insulting of C'rono/Watashawi was a bit harsh, and for making fun of his age/maturity level, I sincerely and genuinely apologize. However, lets ask this question:

What kind of person would do this...even as a joke amongst friends?

Anyone who does this to me online immediately gets their card removed from my colelction, and will be henceforth ignored. This PK trick is the pinnacle of lameness and immaturity.

/end Rant

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Sheogorath on 2001-03-26 00:56 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Sheogorath on 2001-03-26 00:57 ]</font>

God, why does PSO-W continue to post basically TUTORIALS on how to do the things we try to STOP? A simple WARNING would be good enough, why do people have to brag that they know how to do it, and be lame enough to post a MOVIE? What, think we won't believe you? No, I don't believe PKing is possible, or duping or item-hacking! I don't get it, and this only reaffirms my status on NEVER playing public games, ever. And like Sheo said, this is supposed to be a social game.. oh well, I've made my friends, guess I can only play the game from now on.