Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

I was online last night looking for a game to join. (Workingt toward LV 100) when a someone offered to start a Ult game. I joined with this person. They were not much higher than me. He dropped a T-J Sword +50 and asked if wanted it. I told him I couldn't equip. He asked if I wanted some GOD/Power.

I got suspicious. (was I right to?)
    The best Weapon I have is a Red Sword that I found. He asked if he could borrow it. "Just through the forest..." (I didn't want to lose my Red sword, I only have one.)

I left the T-J sword there and left the game.

I do accept 9 star freebies and I give away 9 star items (I have 9 star Swords and 9 star Daggers that I give to lower characters).
    To accept a 12 star item as a gift. I have trouble with that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpudMan_I on 2003-08-19 13:09 ]</font>

old school fanatic

I think thats kinda cool. I wouldn't have accepted it or loaned him my Red Sword. I guy with a TJ sword shouldn't have too much trouble getting a Red Sword.

John 3:16

I would have taken it, sold it, and dropped the 10 Meseta in it's place. That's what I always do. I love getting yelled at for it, that's the best part!

Thanks for the input. It looks like I was on the right track. Just not going very fast.

I would have done the same.

I would've taken it ask him for god/powers so i can equip it, and then steal em' all, leaving him with nothing. Just show those idiots that you cant be tricked.

On 2003-08-19 14:52, NKOTB wrote:
    I would have taken it, sold it, and dropped the 10 Meseta in it's place. That's what I always do. I love getting yelled at for it, that's the best part!
    That's so great. I'm going to start doing that. ^_^

On 2003-08-19 14:52, NKOTB wrote:
    XD I am going to have to do that sometime.

Americas most beloved crackhead

On 2003-08-19 16:23, Symbios wrote:
    I would've taken it ask him for god/powers so i can equip it, and then steal em' all, leaving him with nothing. Just show those idiots that you cant be tricked.
    if he was offering them to him then u couldnt really steal them.... they were prolly duped so the guy prolly couldnt care less what happened to them

-_- I'm sorry but selling a J-Sword someone offers you is just plain rude. Someone tries to give you something they think you might like and you spit in their face? Real mature.