View Poll Results: Whats all of ur opinions on those people with 29 tj swords equipped and do like 30000 damage?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • They are stupid!

20 64.52%
  • I dont care!

3 9.68%
  • They rule!

2 6.45%
  • I do it myself!

4 12.90%

2 6.45%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Double Equip

Whats all of ur opinions on those people with 29 tj swords equipped and do like 30000 damage?

I personally couldn't care less how other people play as long as they show some common courtesy when they join my games. I've equipped 29 J swords and done 30,000+ damage, but I don't go into other peoples games and do that. If people want to experiment and have fun, more power to them as long as they keep it in check when playing with others.

On 2003-08-19 20:28, VioletSkye wrote:
    If people want to experiment and have fun, more power to them as long as they keep it in check when playing with others.
    That's the point of cheaters really, to annoy others.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChibiWarrior on 2003-08-20 12:12 ]</font>
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

I personally couldn't care less how other people play as long as they show some common courtesy when they join my games. I've equipped 29 J swords and done 30,000+ damage, but I don't go into other peoples games and do that. If people want to experiment and have fun, more power to them as long as they keep it in check when playing with others.

and sry for the PM

I was just to anxious to try out a few combinations I thought of, and forgot about a few things (no PM for 2x equip)

Personally
    I wanted to learn this code, as it seemed very interesting,
    and I quickly came up with many unique combinations for my weaponry

1. Zanba + Flowen's Sword ... glowy Zanba ??

2. Dragon's claw + mechs ... mechgun speed fireballs

3.DblSbr+Stag+TBrand - ??? Double Saber

4.if all weapons used were legit (have shadows) what would the shadow look like ??!!

bleh, many many thoughts forgot most of them already

On 2003-08-20 12:10, ChibiWarrior wrote:
    If people want to experiment and have fun, more power to them as long as they keep it in check when playing with others.
    That's the point of cheaters really, to annoy others.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChibiWarrior on 2003-08-20 12:12 ]</font>
    I wouldn't say thats the point of "cheaters" as a whole. I don't do it to annoy anyone, nor do the other cheaters I know. It may be the point of immature little punks but not all of them cheat to annoy, sometimes they just hang out in lobbies and spam with their stupid little chat symbols over and over and over and over LOL.

On 2003-08-20 12:29, Firocket1690 wrote:
    4.if all weapons used were legit (have shadows) what would the shadow look like ??!!
    All weapons on PSO have shadows, reguardless of their legitimacy. If a weapon does not have a shadow, it's due to some lag or programming glitch. The next time you make a game it probably will have a shadow.

On 2003-08-20 12:44, Aurra wrote:
    All weapons on PSO have shadows, reguardless of their legitimacy. If a weapon does not have a shadow, it's due to some lag or programming glitch. The next time you make a game it probably will have a shadow.
    a thread somewhere else on this forum said that when he accepted wepons given to him (free dupes)
    and those he found, the ones that were given to him don't have shadows, and the ones he found do.

I didn't quite believe it, so I went and tried it out, sure enough, my legit DB's Saber has a shadow, my Stag has a shadow, my Sealed J has a shadow

but the freebies I took for the experiment ...
    Dark flow has no shadow
    Tsumikiri J has no shadow,
    nor does the bkb

so obviousely, the dupe trick edits the code of the weapon somehow... not an exact clone

On 2003-08-20 12:50, Firocket1690 wrote:
    On 2003-08-20 12:44, Aurra wrote:
    a thread somewhere else on this forum said that when he accepted wepons given to him (free dupes)
    and those he found, the ones that were given to him don't have shadows, and the ones he found do.

I didn't quite believe it, so I went and tried it out, sure enough, my legit DB's Saber has a shadow, my Stag has a shadow, my Sealed J has a shadow

but the freebies I took for the experiment ...
    Dark flow has no shadow
    Tsumikiri J has no shadow,
    nor does the bkb

so obviousely, the dupe trick edits the code of the weapon somehow... not an exact clone
    That so completely, totally, utterly wrong!! ALL WEPS HAVE SHADOWS!! I have tons of duped things and they all have shadows. It does NOT change the code in any way, shape or form. The other thread was posted out of sheer ignorance. This is a stupid rumor that for some reason keeps circulating. So let me put it to rest once and for all. EVERY WEAPON HAS A SHADOW REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ITS A LEGIT OR DUPE. If you don't see the shadows on your dupes then you're either blind or as a previous poster said, it may be lag.

And for the slow ones, IT IS A N EXACT CLONE!!! Please quit posting this garbage, its annoying to see.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-20 13:12 ]</font>

They're called "duplicates" because they're exactly like the legit items they are quite litterally cloned from. There is no difference in the code. It does not change the weapon in any way. In fact, you're not even creating a new weapon, so there is no potential for it to have altered code. Duping is basically saving a weapon to two places at once.

A dupe is an exact replica of the item that has been duped. This means that %, looks, stat boosts, (and yes even the shadow) are the exact same as the original that you or another person may have found.

A dupe may not have been found, but it's hard to tell a dupe from a legitimate item why? Because it's an exact copy of that which may have been legitimate. Some items are hacked, yes, but some are not.

Eh, sorry if I'm not making sense,I just woke up..

But that's my view on the subject, plus you may be surprised at what is duped and what isn't. It's not such a big deal, cheaters aren't out to get you or anything... They just wan to play their way like everyone else.