Only read this if you're interested in what I was doing:

I am trying to make a nice Sato for my HUnewearl. I started off using paper, GameFAQs, and PSO-World. I'd use GameFAQs for the feeding charts, PSO-World for the MAG evolution charts and to make sure I could have the PBs I wanted as well as to see who to hand it over to to have the PBs I wanted. I'd use the paper to write down what I would fed it and how it would affect the mag and to keep track of the levels and the evolutions and PBs.

This part is my question, it's the only important part of my post:

When I changed the owner of the mag in MagFarm, then evolved the mag at level 50 with the stats 5/11/34/0, the mag did not change into what I had planned. Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong or if something is wrong with MagFarm (which I doubt)? Oh, I was going to give this to a force bluefull, which would mean it would evolve into either a Marica or Ila, PSO-World isn't specific on that part (I hope it's Dex>Pow>Mind for Ila, because I want Ila). I wanted to know what makes it an Ila, Dex>Pow>Mind or Dex>Mind>Pow.

So to recap, my two questions are what is up with MagFarm and what combination makes an Ila.