Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast

Mushashi said he was going to start this, ages ago, but since he hasn't, i'm starting it! muhahahha!

I can't really think of a good opener, so i'll leave it up to whoever cares to start the story going. then we can all be PSO hobos!

can i be Kade the drunken HUcast hobo?

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-08-20 10:56, Kade wrote:
    can i be Kade the drunken HUcast hobo?
    If you can explain how a collection of metal and wires can become intoxicated, I think you deserve to be whatever you want.

Hmm. Can i be Zi'Zuku, the drunk Fonewm? i could immagine myself at the cruddy bar, stacking up pyramids of empty beer bottles? ^_^

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can explain how a collection of metal and wires can become intoxicated, I think you deserve to be whatever you want.

this can be easily explained..... illlll just hafta get back to you on that

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-08-20 11:08, Kade wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this can be easily explained..... illlll just hafta get back to you on that

I await in much anticipation for this coming revelation.

Just write a story, making it up as you go along. Either contribute to the main plot or start subplots of your own, but try and keep it exciting and funny.

We had something like this before. remember summer vacation?

I'll start my plot now. Just post parts of your own plots or contribute to others.

The slums of pioneer 2

An android wandered through a dark, litter-filled alley, on the very outskirts of the vast city contained within pioneer 2. He looked up at the towering buildings of the inner city, and saw bright lights, oppertunities, and rejection.

Garanz MK.II was an outcast. Expelled from the pioneer hunter's guild for a reason unknown to him. Whatever had happened, it had been removed from his memory. The formerly gleaming-white RAcast was forbidden to enter the inner city until Pioneer 2 touched down on Ragol. But they had reached the planet several months ago, and remained in orbit.

He was forced to live like a tramp in the slums, away from the oppertunities he was programmed to take. He wanted to help, to find out what was wrong, to re-enlist in the hunters' guild. But it was worthless to try.

Garanz heard a giggle, then the sound of footsteps running away as he turned. A small boy in ragged clothes darted away down the alley. Garanz removed his back armour plate, and saw the words; 'Als0 in wite' scrawled in the dust caking his armour. He replaced his armour plate and resumed his walk. All Garanz needed was an oppertunity, a chance to prove himself...but that was hardly likely.

If you want to be a drunk and get into fights and stuff, fine. Just do whatever you would do in your character's place, or try and take on the personality of your character. Let's make this as popular as summer vacation!

i think Davion is one of those people that take themselfs a little too seriously.....

hmm. i think i'll come into the story in a bit, but i need the story to gro a bit for a good point. hey kade, why not post a part? i'll come in after u ^_^

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"