View Poll Results: I enjoy the game playing legit but when I am at level 120 and I am still getting killed by those dam

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love hacks and dont care what you think .

4 16.00%
  • Hacks ruin the game man .

15 60.00%
  • It is fun either way .

2 8.00%
  • Stop crying , stop bothering me , shut up and play

4 16.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey thanks everyone so far for voting and posting this thread is doing a lot better then the last one . Good points from all and lets keep it going . Peace out for now

If you don't like to play with dupes find a legit community and play with them, Myself I don't really care who I play with a slong as I know my weapons are legit.

Seems almost like the schools here if a kid hits you dont hit them back. i have a tendency to not follow that rule at times but anywaywhat type of character you are cause i did perfectly fine (well somewhat) at 120 with my RAcaseal

I hate dupers, and I hate hackers. They ruin the fun for everyone else. 120 isn't that high of a level, junior, considering that 200 is the max. Build strength through leveling, not through hacks, and quit looking over the shoulder of the smart kid in class for the answers you can't do on your own. It realy is the same thing, cheating. If you're playing offline, do what ever, if you're online, keep it real.

Tested by pirates.

If everyone could see my all of my items, where they came from, and the way I play the game, most would call me legit. Do I call myself legit? No. For one, I find it stupid and pointless to classify myself in this way on PSO. Second, I don't want to be grouped together with "uber legits" who steal people's dupes to sell them, down talk other people, or hate illegitimate players. Third, I just don't really care. Maybe 20 people on all of PSO ever join me in a game, and since all of them are friends, I don't need to prove my "legitimacy" to them.

aurra speeks teh tr00th, hallalujah!

edig : hallalujah for effect.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kujin on 2003-08-24 14:07 ]</font>

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

Aurra, you're not legit. You should know that no one finds the Lavis Cannon from Sinow Red. I don't CARE if I was in the game and saw it drop, it's a hack. Hack, hack, hack, hack, hack. ^.~

Yeah well, Detra's BKB is hacked!

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

Because we all know no enemy drops the Monkey King Bar. And the Blue-Black Stone is definitely a hacked item to begin with.