Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I agree. a TCG would kill PSO like it killed Pokemon. Personally, I think Pokemon was (and still is) a great game, but it's horribly unpopular now, because Nintendo overdid it. To do teh same with PSO would be a mistake.

There seems to be a trend that TCGs of games cause a downward spiral. I almost never spot hate sites for a game until it becomes a TCG. Then thousands sprout up. It killed Pokemon. It killed Yu-Gi-Oh, It would kill PSO.

i like the yu-gi-oh tv show. Its pretty cool

FYI, Yu-Gi-Oh, isn't dying. Just merely taking a well deserved nap.

PSO cards would be pretty crazy, I dont think I'd get into it, but I'd probobly grab a pack or 2 if I saw them just so I can go I got PSO cards babeh!

1. Yes, the ep 3 cards in a TCG is a good idea.
    2. It was never the TV show that killed pokemon, the TCG came afterwards which did it in because of the violence when some stupid kid got shot because he stole someone's cards, etc.
    3. Yu-Gi-Oh is not dead. It's just merely lacking competition. PSOTCG could actually kill Yu-Gi-Oh.
    4. If they can make the rules so complicated that only those who play PSO (or like people 12+) can understand it, you won't have to worry about spoiled young kids that get their parents to spend thousands of $ on PSO cards.
    5. It's never really the TCG that kills a particular franchise like Pokemon or yu-gi-oh. It's those darn kids that will actually kill someone who steals their cards or something instead.
    6. What TV show/Video Game never fell down the tubes after a TCG/CCG came out? Dragonball Z. Oh, and some of you may never heard of a DBZ CCG because to my current knowledge, it's only in USA, Canada, and Australia right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vegeta000110 on 2003-09-09 16:00 ]</font>