Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

*Yawn*

Come on people, Look at my pic again and change your vote.

Off topic here...

Originally by Danger Girl
    "Actually it was done the old fashion way. 1975 Agato found with my Bluefull ID offline, while doing quests to help Lysan make a pair of S-Beats blades. And the books of Katana found with my greenhhill ID. 500 hours + of gameplay, and I finally have an Origoto to show for it"

As far as I know, you do NOT need the Books of Katana if you have a 1975. Just play Seeking My Master quest and bring it to the fat guy standing outside the shop. He will then restore it to a O.....Agito.

Note : When the guy restores it, he calls it a O.....Agito, but when you take it back, it shows as a Orotiagito. I don't know why there's a change in name there, but only those who changed a 1975 would know the original name.

I have no idea why you need the Book of Katana if you've found a 1975.

Er... Danger_Girl, you sure it wasn't dupped?

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Positive. Trust me. I just assumed you needed the books and had them in my inventory. But thats how he did it. What good are those books anyway?

Oh and thanks for trying to be an asshole. But I'm not lying here.

Actually, how many of these posts are on topic? Not many, as us thread pirates around here are quite good at the work we do.

Scorp you really bummed me out. *sigh* I swear I'm not lying. I found the agato offline in the caves. After I found it I thought you needed the books of katana to change it over. So I did an item exchange with my other character. I did the seek my master with the books of katana in my inventory. I always just assumed you needed to have the books to make the origato. Thats why I included it in my original reply.
    Oh well, no one will believe me now.
    Maybe I should just give the whole thing up. The boards are getting too slow anyway.

On 2001-03-28 04:36, Danger_Girl wrote:
    Scorp you really bummed me out. *sigh* I swear I'm not lying. I found the agato offline in the caves. After I found it I thought you needed the books of katana to change it over. So I did an item exchange with my other character. I did the seek my master with the books of katana in my inventory. I always just assumed you needed to have the books to make the origato. Thats why I included it in my original reply.
    Oh well, no one will believe me now.
    Maybe I should just give the whole thing up. The boards are getting too slow anyway.
    Hmm.. definitely not trying to 'bum' you, I assure you. I have 1975, fake Agitos as well as the 3 Books. The 3 books of Katana are needed together with a FAKE Agito to transform into a OrotiAgito, unless of course we are lucky enough to find a 1975, in which case, the books are not needed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, after your 1975 got transformed, the books are still in your inventory right? Well, if it wasn't a 1975, those book would have disappeared. There, hope I've helped answered your question on the use of those 3 books..... eventhough you DID call me an asshole...

BTW, do you happen to remember the term that guy used to name the Agito when he transformed it?

A hostage of the Abu Sayyaf
    The jungles of Basilan Island, Philippines

Danger Girl, you are one of the straightest people I've met in PSO. I believe you of course. I KNOW anything you have is legit. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks...you know you got it legitamately, so thats all that matters.

Thanks Bishop. You know me, but some of the others don't. Scorp you have no idea the things I've turned down. I've been offered every item you've ever seen and then some. I do still have the books of katana, and no I don't remember what the guy said. I sent you a private message apologizing for calling you an ass hole, but you really hurt my feelings. I take being legit seriously and was offended. I'm sorry about that ass hole thing. You just really pissed me off for posting that in the middle of the beauty pagent thread. Next time if you have an issue like that, I think you could find a better way of trying to make yourself look smart. Maybe then you won't get called an ass hole.

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

ahh..
    for my pics..just look at my sig.
    nice speech Jesanda..very good.

as for me..I fight the noble fight, of truth, justice and honour, for therein lies true beauty.

For wherever monsters lurks there shalt be the light violet of brilliance to cast away the evil. For my name is Magenta..

PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /