Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Ok.. in light of the way Tyler ran the last PSO world contest, and the way some of the contestants acted <font size=1>*cough* danger_girl *cough*</font> I think it's time to have a real contest with actual rules.

So here it goes:

The remainder of today and tomorrow, I will be taking entries into the contest... anyone with a female character is welcome to take part, but you must enter yourself before 4pm est tomorrow (3/27).

then each day we will have voting, eliminating 2 of the conestents each day until only one remains.
    This will be like the march madness of PSO hotties. So.... I am now taking entrys for anyone interested in settling once and for all: who is the hottest girl on PSO??

WOW....that's the best idea I have heard all day. The initial thought of a Miss PSO World contest was awsome, but it was too much for one person to handle. I mean come on 17 pages of votes and replies....thats just too much. Plus I do not think that Tyler thought that this would catch fire the way that it did.

So I hereby endorse zero101's idea for a more organized contest. I also volunteer my time to make a bracket showing who is matched up against who (much like march madness
    ), if someone is willing to put it up on their site for all to view.

I would like to enter myself. I don't have a picture, yet.

Veteran Fighter

I thought you wanted all this contest stuff to stop Zero? I personaly think maybe we should let it die down a bit and see what comes from this Drunken Danger Girl, and Magenta's secret plot, and Spys new found rage towards DG...still alot of things going.

I just got my popcorn, I dont think I can watch another pagent too

Besides I think we should do one that includes all of PSO world somehow. With a Talent show online and everthing. Give people awards like Cutest PSO Girl, Bravest, Slutiest, Smartest, etc...hehe.

<font color=red>Well, obviously, I'm in. ANd I should have my new Sig ready to go by tonight. So tomorrow will be my official entry ok?<center>

Neojin: I actually thought the original idea for the contest was a good one... it was the lack of organization and bickering that brought the thread down. I think if one is done up in a fair and organized manor (where everyone knows the rules and deadlines ahead of time) it could be really cool)

Sciler: No prob... putting your "official" entry in tomorrow is fine as long as it's before 4pm. Hopefully we can have the contest down to the final 4 by the weekend. All depends how many people enter, I guess

(Gets out his pen and paper and marks a big vote down for Akumi)

You know who I'll be voting for.

While Im away at work tonight, I'll be praying for you to win, and hopefully, if people see how adorable your passive/agressive personality is, combined with those wonderful hips, They'll vote for you too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Neojin...I like the idea of bringing other competitions to the contest, and would be willing to help in any way. If you can come up with a way to get all of the contestants online at the same time that is...

I have only this small picture but I'm in

Mayby I will have a better one... someday..

greetings from switzerland
    Excalibur

I have a better idea. I was about to post it as a new topic, but better discuss with zero first.

I think each Miss PSO wannabe should create her own thread, and let ppl vote(bump) in her thread. Whoever the last one stays on the first page wins.
    Herself cannot bump her own thread. individual can only bump the same thread once.....
    Now all the Hooties should read this and create her own thread.

Rules:
    1.) Every girl should signin here first before the midnight(11pm central) of 3-27-01.
    2.) By the end of dead line, you should have create your own thread start with "(Miss PSO)...". Please state your name on the topic.
    3.) I'll bump all your threads at the top when the contest begins.
    4.) Individual can only vote(bump) ONCE per thread.
    5.)Whoever's thread is the last one to stay on first page will be the winner as "Hootie of PSO 2001"
    6.) Whoever has the most replies(votes) will be the winner of "Beauty of PSO 2001".
    7.) You cannot (vote) for your own thread. But you can vote for others.
    8.) Contester should have their pic(s) and whatever she wanna say in her own thread. REMEMBER: once you create your own thread, you cannot post anything again in your own thread.

Any suggestion or correction will be welcome.
    I need feedback.