Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Relationships

wow _J another masterpiece post! Congrats

Sarunaki made my brain pop a bloos vessel.

Arrghh,NOT A MEANIGFUL POST! im used to posts like this:

Would you like some ::
    or some ::

I guess I'll expand a little bit more on why I choose to do this. Many people think I should get a life, play outside or something. It might just be the way I was raised, or I'm just that wierd kid.

Its hard, really hard, to watch foolish things happen, that gets people hurt. I might just be more aware of the way people feel, but it hurts me when others are hurting. It gets overpowering, things like this might just be me trying to make sense of peoples foolish acts and behaviors. I feel like a container, filled with to much stuff I shouldn't have to worry about. I can always blame it on my parents, they treated me like an adult/in the way of the mind/ since I was very young.

But I find myself trying to help people, who are emotionally wounded. I just let these people talk about it and sometimes it fills me up to much. Maybe I'm trying to help people realize these things for themselves so that these painful experiences dont continue as they have. I find relief in helping people, relief in sharing what I've learned, relief of helping people with their pain. I hope these seperate threads can just act like the beggining of a thought that you all can carry on yoursselves. Yet even though I try to pull my self away from all of it, I AM Not happy being ignorant, at least not anymore. I guess once you go ahead you cant go back, and theres no use complaining about it.

I'm making my own descisions here and no one will make them for me. I have chosen my path so please just let it be that.

Mercenary for Hire

Its hard, really hard, to watch foolish things happen, that gets people hurt. I might just be more aware of the way people feel, but it hurts me when others are hurting.
    Yes, it is difficult to watch people that you think are better off then you or not throwing their lives away but theirs really nothing you can do about it. If you try and burden yourself with the troubles of others your just going to crush your self mentally. If you want to get through all of this you can care about the feelings of others, but you can not put them above your own. An if you do your only hurting yourself which just creates more trouble.

It gets overpowering, things like this might just be me trying to make sense of peoples foolish acts and behaviors. I feel like a container, filled with to much stuff I shouldn't have to worry about. I can always blame it on my parents, they treated me like an adult/in the way of the mind/ since I was very young.
    Your just a spectator in the stand of life watching all the clowns either play out their role perfectly which makes the kids smile or forget everything they've learned and make the children cry. But just like a container you do have a filling point an thats when you have to decide for yourself to "empty" yourself. I think that a good thing an a way you seem to be very incitefull, you seem to relate to many peoples problems and have an idea as of how to solve them.

But I find myself trying to help people, who are emotionally wounded. I just let these people talk about it and sometimes it fills me up to much. Maybe I'm trying to help people realize these things for themselves so that these painful experiences dont continue as they have. I find relief in helping people, relief in sharing what I've learned, relief of helping people with their pain. I hope these seperate threads can just act like the beggining of a thought that you all can carry on yoursselves.
    That is a good thing empathy for others indeed it is. By helping others you could also be finding the answers your searching for in your life. But you shouldn't let there problems become yours.

I'm making my own descisions here and no one will make them for me. I have chosen my path so please just let it be that.
    Right on man don't take guff from anybody be your own person, but that doesn't mean you should walk with your fingers in your ears... in some aspects you kinda remind me of myself. n.n;

[quote]in some aspects you kinda remind me of myself. n.n;

is this good or bad?

But thanks anyway, and yes I do listen to toher peoples opinions, not with my fingers in my ears.

Man, I want to reply to this post soooo bad........but I can't stand staring at text for more than 6 seconds o.O. Don't flame the boy for stating his opinion, it's called Freedom of Speech. If he wants to put his thoughts on paper, (or on a computer screen in this case) it's his business. But just from reading a little bit of this, I can see you have valid opinions, and I applaude you for that. You're just like a younger version of me - - always in a thought process. Keep it up, it's good for the mind.

Not to mention the financial strain and the pain of pregnancy. You could have been aborted you know.
    So what I gather from this post is that human beings should be thankful for not being born into a family who doesn't do their job as parents? Besides, a lot of pro abortion individuals would agree that the fetus is not truly alive at the stage when an abortion is carried out, but that is a whole other discussion we could debate on.

If two parents have a baby, it's their duty to raise their child to the best of their ability. That's what having a kid is all about. You don't owe any sort of thanks to them for doing what is right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2003-08-24 06:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2003-08-24 06:52 ]</font>

Mercenary for Hire

[quote]
    On 2003-08-23 23:54, Sarunakai wrote:
    in some aspects you kinda remind me of myself. n.n;

is this good or bad?
    lol It's good I belive that I've turned out to be a pretty good person, emoutionally and mentally.

But thanks anyway, and yes I do listen to toher peoples opinions, not with my fingers in my ears.
    Thats good because other could have experiences that you've haven't which gives you insight to similar problems you may come across, indeed they may.

I wonder if people would post the same replies if I was older...

"Pokemon Prove Evolutionism Is False" Shattered_weasel's Avatar
    In the ER room with the lovely and talented George Clooney.

On 2003-08-23 08:50, OmegaLoser wrote:
    holy crap. get a life. stop sitting around thinking about love WHEN YOU ARE ONLY 12. whoever said "go out and play dodgeball" is absolutly right. i mean, its great that you can look at life like that, at such a young age. but damn, get some sunlight. go meet a girl. TALK TO HER. get into a serious relationship, fall in love, get dumped, and THEN and only then should you be writing articles like this. for then you will have all the views you need to make a good point. wait a sec. what am i saying. you are 12. don't date. you are too young. wait 5 years, then date, and then, if this website is still up and running, post a reply on your findings.
    do not listen to this child with a small life

And to think you once wanted me banned because I had nothing nice to say about any one*Smiles*

I am not all knowing, just all observant.