Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sgt. Schlager

i mean seriously. i thought this game was mainly played by older people. (mainly the ones that were already born when the original one came out) but recently, i've been noticing on these boards, there are a lot of 12-year-olds playing. and they post bogus topics about life/love and things they souln't evn worry about at their age. what happened to playing outside with friends.

wow, 12 year olds playing a video game. [sarcasm]im shocked!![/sarcasm]

ESRB: Teen. Maybe they think they're twelve-teen? Meh just stay away from them. PLay with your friends, you have some right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Suppa_Buddha on 2003-08-23 23:28 ]</font>

Your good in my book if you played version1. If you didnt then blegh to you.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Hey...Whats wrong with thinking? So what I'm twelve{Time served on the earth doesn't mean you grow in mind/Creed/}

I was in 5th grade when PSO came out on DC. I didn't buy it because I had no interest in the platform, not because I was too young. I've been playing video games since I was a wee youngin' (thank you, mom ) and 12 is usually the age that children discover sex appeal, no? So why can't they post about love/romance/whatever? If they're interested, they are allowed to read/write about it.

You know I think the average on forums net wide is like 15.555555555...
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

jack of all trades, master of none

On 2003-08-23 14:21, Sarunakai wrote:
    Hey...Whats wrong with thinking? So what I'm twelve{Time served on the earth doesn't mean you grow in mind/Creed/}
    r u trying to sound especially smart? and yes, generally the more time spent on earth, the wiser one becomes.

I've quit psox long ago

the lowest i found was 7 yrs old, wow they begging, even when they saw the sex symbol chats can get them aroused. hip-hop music making kids dance and hump the floor(i saw it once). ouch for soceity and all this madness. smells like teen spirit alright.

[/quote]

r u trying to sound especially smart? and yes, generally the more time spent on earth, the wiser one becomes.

NO, the time spent on earth enables more opportunities to learn, and sadly yes its true in most cases, but not all.