Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey, im a lvl 67 RAcast and i find myself still using a 4 slotted Dragon Frame, i cant seem to find a 3-4 slotted good armor, and can ill afford to lose my units. just give some responses on your armor and mayb hook me up?

Run through ruins more often and you should be able to find some nice 3-4 slots armors. I just gave away a 4-slot general armor which was replaced by a 4-slot Imperial Armor.

Messenger of Light, Destroyer of Darkness.

What SecID are you? From what I've seen (correct me if I'm wrong), but Purplenum and Yellowbose have a hard time finding decent slotted armor.

PSO Assassin

I think people with SKYLY section Id's have the best luck with armor and barriers, you just need to pair up with someone like me, lmao!

Actually, Purplenum is better for late in the game, when you wanna find really good items (i.e. Scape Dolls). I practically never run out of Scapes when travelling around the Ruins.

My Redria and my roommate's Pinkal character always find 4 slotted armor.... find us on puck13, we always give stuff like that away because they are so abundant to us (Photon Blast and The H.N.I.C)

Messenger of Light, Destroyer of Darkness.

I have scape dolls coming out of my ears, but I can't find a decent armor to save my life! I have been given my last three 4-slot armors by friends. My choice of weapons (normals with like, Geist, Gush, etc) is rather limited as well. And now at higher levels, I can't seem to find grinders anymore either... :/

Temporarily Forever

The 4 slot I'm using right now(umm a lol I can't remember) isn't as good as my other 3 slot(absorb) but oncei hit 68 BAM my 4 slot imperial is mine MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol

DW I think I have some kind of Geist wep. I think it's a diska. Lusid can I meet you some time I really need some kind of 4 slotted armor?

Veteran Fighter

Actually... the sweetest thing I ever found was a 4-slot Divinity Armor in my own (whitill) game online.

I still use it. (and why not? it's the best non-unique armort I know of)

the armor I am using is a 3 slot Shock Frame. Everything else i have gotten have had no slots. I can also not afford to lose my units. I am a 51 Humar Bluefull