PSO Assassin

What noise scares you the most when you walk into a seemingly empty room? Two things come to mind Chaos Bringers and Nano Dragon charges!! Nothing strikes fear into the heart of a Lvl 44 FOnewn like a Chaos Bringer in Hard Ruins2, I know my heart stops. What about you people, what scares you the most?

Not really a noise, but I don't like it when I walk into a room and no monsters appear... that means once I get to the middle I'm gonna be ambushed from all sides.

Messenger of Light, Destroyer of Darkness.

Hildebears and Dark Belras. Sure, I might be a high level, but I can STILL get mugged by Hildebears. That and Chaos Bringers.

Rappy Hunter

Everything! I freak out when I hear something busting out of the ground and I'm trying to type "Where is everyone?..." So I'll turn off the sound. Then get taken by surprise. Heh.

--Bela
    Lvl 21 in 7 days! HA! And, my MAG evolved, and got a Dragonslayer which I can't use untill... probably next month. So I've met all my goals. I need new ones.

If you're talking about delusion, I always hear "Yahoo" even I'm not playing PSO.....

Same thing happened to me when I was playing too much StarCraft....always heard the marine dying's noise........

Rappy Hunter

Hehe, that 'Yahoo!' sound always echos in my ears too, Rei. Other than that, the only sound that really annoys me is the sound of Delsabres appearing, and then that odd swish-like sound that their shield arm makes when they swing it at you. Been playing from day one and being attacked by a pack of Delsabres STILL gets my heart pumping.