Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PK ON GC

Well, someone finally came up with a glitch to PK other people on GC. It goes without saying that I don't want to get any PMs on this but I thought you should know.

Beware of MARINA'S BAGS of DEATH LOL. If you see Marinas bags coming at you, run like hell

UPDATE: THE METHOD DOES NOT WORK!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-25 16:16 ]</font>

I just have one thing to say right now.

Blarg.
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter

I should add there is more than 1 way to do it, so just because you don't see Marina's Bag on a char doesn't mean that they can't PK you. Its just an obvious one, at least for now.

BTW its not really about the specific item, its just another wonderful glitch that people will use to be jerks online

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-25 14:07 ]</font>

Fate binds us, destroys us.

*singing*
    Its the end of the world as we know it... Its the end of the world as we know it... and I'm alright...?
    */singing*

What do you mean by "If you see Marina's Bags coming at you"?

Is there any way of maybe telling if it were to happen? Or would that mean that you would have to reveal the cheat?

I mean, is there anyway that you could tell us how to know if someone is going to PK without actually giving away the cheat itself? I'm asking just to see if there's a way to prevent (not exactly prevent) but get away from the situation.

On 2003-08-25 14:07, Logical2u wrote:
    *singing*
    Its the end of the world as we know it... Its the end of the world as we know it... and I'm alright...?
    */singing*

What do you mean by "If you see Marina's Bags coming at you"?
    I'm trying to be careful about how I phrase things. Normally you don't see fos using that item, so if a fo enters your game and slowly makes his/her way to your location and you see him/her carrying Marina's Bag (doesn't have to be that item, but for now its a good example) then there is the possibilty that they came to PK you. Thankfully on GC chars don't drop there weps anymore, so its really kinda useless except to annoy people.

I should mention it DOES NOT have to be a Fo in order to PK you. It can be any class of char. Just didn't want people to be biased towards FOs so I thought I should explain that LOL>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-25 14:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-25 14:15 ]</font>

oh dear!
    i hope i can survive this new terror
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

*yank-yank*

damn, so a person could tag behind in a party and kill everyone off when a rare drops...time to cancel HL! lol

Ark of Winter and Loss

Ok, no offense but a PK glitch seems like one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of. Do the people who come up with these glitches not realize that there is a mode on GC PSO called Battle Mode? I mean making a PK code to PK people in a normal game is just plain stupid...of course I guess you could say that about every glitch/hack/trick/cheat etc. What exactly is the purpose of a PK code besides annoying people? I am honestly trying to understand why the fuck anyone in their right mind would use a PK code...I mean hello, theres a battle mode, challenge whoever is ticking you off. I mean is a PK code really called for?