Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PK ON GC

On 2003-08-25 14:40, valuanguard wrote:
    damn, so a person could tag behind in a party and kill everyone off when a rare drops...time to cancel HL! lol
    Don't cancel yet. I still have not be able to replicate it. My source is trustworthy, but I still haven't been able to do it. I will experiment some more and be back to update.

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

Blarg indeed.....blarg indeed.

Well, supposdely there are some that say they can do it. I however have NOT been able to make it work. So either I'm missing a step or the reports are bogus. If thats the case then sorry for the thread, but I thought i would at least give people a heads up just in case. I'm still trying to make it work but so far nothing has worked So for now, maybe the mods can close this thread unless someone else has successfully done it. Again, I just wanted to give you a heads up and I also needed to test it to verify that it works but it hasn't so far (which is good). If I do in fact get it to work MYSELF and can verify it, I will open a new thread.

Hmm... interesting way its supposed to work. I don't really see how it would work. Of course, I don't really know how PK worked on the earlier versions of PSO.

On 2003-08-25 15:29, Kalonera wrote:
    Hmm... interesting way its supposed to work. I don't really see how it would work. Of course, I don't really know how PK worked on the earlier versions of PSO.
    yeah I was skeptical but the person I got it from usually is VERY reliable. I knew it would take me a short while to set it up and test so I went ahead and made the thread. Oh well, neither of us could make it work so if nothing else, I can at least verify it doesn't work LOL. I agree though, it was an interesting idea. Anyway, screw this I'm going back to Animal Crossing LOL

Its real. And stay away from alot of Marina's Bags!!

I eat Marina and her "bag."

I am not harmed by Pk one bit but. BK is getting on my last nerver.
    ...::eats cat::...

teh ninja'd

That PK glitch does not work...
    my friends did the multi way,
    they did the amp way,and did it combined...
    it dont work.

On 2003-08-25 19:36, Corey wrote:
    That PK glitch does not work...
    my friends did the multi way,
    they did the amp way,and did it combined...
    it dont work.
    Yep, thats what we tried also and its doesn't work. So hey, all's well that ends well