What happened?
    Well I guess I know, honestly.
    I miss the the days back in Christmas when life was innocent and we were new.
    People didn't stand in lobbys when shortcuts going for hours.
    People couldn't equip as many weapons as they wanted to.
    There were no real leveling tricks out.
    Dupes weren't everywhere you turned, and not every HUmar you saw used a T-J Sword or a Double Cannon. Not every FOmar used level 30 techs and had maxxed MST by a certain Sato.
    People played for love of the game.
    Not for the fact they could max their stats with a long glitch. Nor for the fact they could have the greatest weapons in the game.
    People played for the support of a team. For the feeling you have when you first beat Episode 1 with a team that worked for 2 and a half hours to get there.
    A feeling I just can't find anymore.
    I left PSO from March 3, 2003, till July 19, 2003 due to internet issues. I missed it dearly in the time in there, but I though I had a nice place to come back to. And when I came back... the innocence is gone.
    All we have is dupes, glitches, and hacks. I didn't think PSOGC would come to this, but I'd say that's it's hit the floor.
    The feeling of listening to theme of the lobby, watching people dance and make cool looking symbol chats is gone. And it's been replaced by racist or perverted comments repeated for hours on end, and adult symbol chats laughed at and copied.
    This isn't what I knew. And it's hard to understand...
    I don't want to quit. I don't want to go back offline. I just left something that made things so complete, and came back to it leaving me saddened and distracted. I love PSO. I want to play online with good people. But they're just shadowed by the bad.
    I believe I've hit the floor beside my dream of what PSO was. Maybe it was bound to happen, but I miss what it was.

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

agreed and very nice.

i expected that in the game when i started because thats what i did offline

then i got online and all i saw was dupes, so i too was turned to the darkside but since joining this site, i have stopped and have become a legit player

SAIJAN GIGa - HUcast - lvl 7 was born out of this and i plan to get a high level legitimately and fairly

oh and only ProDG has some dupes but i rarely use them now anyway but the rest of my characters are ok

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SAIJAN-ProDG on 2003-08-25 17:18 ]</font>

-=Brooklyns Most Wanted=-

i feel you pain psox has been that way from like the 1st day it seems. im just hoping that it goes back to the good old days

<insert custom title here>

I know how you feel,Storme.

I made a legit character,got him to level 61,but then my Xbox broke down...at least I can start anew...

I never understood why some type of anti spamming isn't in place in the lobby. Other online games will boot you if you repeatedly spam the lobby. And why couldn't ST find it in their hearts to include an ignore option. I don't mean just from mails, I'm talking about in game. I also am tired of idiots flashing the same moronic symbol chat over and over. I hate symbol chat as it is lol, and this just makes me hate it even more.

It's a microcosm of society, it's breaking down, and in many ways it has opened my eyes to just how long real life has left. I'd say RL was about at the point where people discover the shop trick. We have maybe 20 years left before we descend into some sort of cyberpunk gang warfare future. I don't mean with the supertechnology bit, I mean the death of society that cyberpunk stories warn of.
    Don't laugh at this, I'm already watching my small English town getting there, and just 5 years ago it was VERY different, so unbelievably so that we are ALL left wondering what is going on.

Not just bitter old me who's noticed it, for once.

- Shimarisu