Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ALright, I used to play PSO religiously on DC (I was Kaervek, for those who may remember), and am finging it difficult to find players who know what they're doing. There's a huge amount of newbs, which is alright, but explaining things to lvl 45 chars all night is getting very boring.

So, that leads to my question: How many people from the die-hard Dreamcast days are playing PSO on XBox? What are your char names/Live tags, and what ship/blocks do you frequent?

I just signed up for Live last night, so I'm very eager to start playing again! C'mon guys! Where ya at?!

BTW: I appologize if this is a repeat thread (I'm sure it is), but finding a similar thread takes a few minutes (which I don't have ). Plus, this saves people from telling me not to ressurrect old threads

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tirith on 2003-08-26 10:33 ]</font>

I used to play back then and I am on now . I have 5 characters one at level 151 now . I am currently working on a Hucast who is around level 50 already in ultimate offline . I enjoy playing hunters and rangers though I do have a force around level 60 . I would be happy to play with you and I have a few friends that I play with often . So just let me know . We always play in C1 the name of the room will be something like FUNK or SUCKA something like that . My xbox tag is EVERCLEARVILLEN I know I spelled it wrong but I was one letter away from having the correct spelling so there you go . Look me up then peace out for now .

I played dc for ever I had a level 72 HUnewearl and a level 88 meleeing FOmarl on dc and a level 60 HUmar on the Pc version, I'm not on often though my bro always takes it out with him.

I never went online with my DC, but I did play it on the great Sega system (Rest in Peace.). Now that I have Live, I play it oh so much, it's almost sad.

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

me...and sedyne used to.

thats bout it.

On 2003-08-26 12:30, ginko990 wrote:
    me...and sedyne used to.

thats bout it.
    so you don't play anymore, ginko? what about alisha, haterade, snapple, watashiwa, and all those guys?

On 2003-08-26 13:40, -Tirith wrote:
    On 2003-08-26 12:30, ginko990 wrote:
    me...and sedyne used to.

thats bout it.
    so you don't play anymore, ginko? what about alisha, haterade, snapple, watashiwa, and all those guys?
    all were on GC i believe, SnAPPLE dosnt play anymore due to ffxi beta I think. i was planning on playing ffxi with him and sedyne until i started playing ffxi and its not very fun.

No one is on PSOX though.

The original PSO Hermit

I used to play online on V1 and V2. My characters Lacan lv78, Momiji lv12, AutumnLeaves lv1, and ZEPHYRofTIME lv20 can be found floating around apatite 1-4 at night or celestite 8 if theres more than 3 teams there.. been pretty dead there lately. be glad to play with someone that doesn't need instruction on what a mag does.

PSOW's Resident Lurker

I had ver1 on pre-order so umm...yeah. >_> I've got a good few thousand hours of experience; maybe not as much as some of the vets here, but a respectable number I think.

Tag: ShadowL0rd (I think the 0 in lord is a zero...not for sure ^_^; )

Bard: FOnewm Lv.175
    Malleiry: RAmarl Lv.115
    Mr. Eff: HUcast Lv.96

On 2003-08-26 19:32, ShadowLord wrote:
    I had ver1 on pre-order so umm...yeah. >_> I've got a good few thousand hours of experience; maybe not as much as some of the vets here, but a respectable number I think.

Tag: ShadowL0rd (I think the 0 in lord is a zero...not for sure ^_^; )

Bard: FOnewm Lv.175
    Malleiry: RAmarl Lv.115
    Mr. Eff: HUcast Lv.96
    i know teh Bard