as the title states, if anyone is gracious enough to give one to me, i would be deeply appreciative. if anyone has an extra sange, or an extra yasha to trade or give, i will do that too. some of the stuff i have to trade is graviton plate 4 slot, sacred cloth(havent been able to wear it to add slots) and some other weapons, armors and stuff. any free equipment will be welcomed too and anyone that uses photon drops, i have an ass load for trade.

forgot to mention, send me a private message and we will discuss a trade. i might even be as gracious to give out my 'personal aim' name, but i do have one to talk out trades, that will be made available to those willing to give/trade.

well, this couldnt have worked better if i had planned it. a person that i gave a lot of stuff to is hanging up his swords for good. hes giving me all the stuff i gave him back, and all of his stuff. so i will have a lot more to trade, including a demolition comet. )

well the magic rock is gone and so is a set of asukas. im getting a few more sets of them from my friend, along with those other nasties.