Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Have the GC version. ^_^

Slowly plowing through the Extra missions in Weapon Master mode. Using Link, Mina, Talim, and Nightmare the most.

I like Ivy ^_^

After walking back and forth in the game store for 3 hours, I decided to get the GC version over the XBOX. I have discovered the universal truth...

Link pwns all.

Btw, does anyone actually have the PS2 version? Everyone I've spoken got either the GC or XBOX version, but not a soul has proclaimed the PS2 SC2 as thier own.

THat's 'cause Heihachi sucks ^_^

I like Link and everything, but he's kinda cheap as a character. Throwing bombs at the NPC's and watching them fly way up in the air is incredibly entertaining, as is shooting them full of arrows before they can even get an attack off.

Natural Playboy

To open up Lizard man: Complete all missions. Recieve the rank of AT LEAST 72: Iron Edgemaster. Go to Chapter 4 Stage 3, play the extra mission, and subchapter 2 will appear. Beat all 8 missions and you will recieve Lizard man....who sucks...

I got mine for Gamecube. I've gotten all the weapons and costumes already. My favorite character is Cevantes. I can easily take off half a life bar on an unsuspecting opponent. I also like using Link, Astaroth, and Taki. I rule you all!

I've always been a fan of Nightmare. So far he's been my main character through Weapon Master mode.

Mitsurugi as well, along with Yunsung. Yoshimitsu, I used to like playing as him on the DC version, but haven't really gotten into that style yet.

Great fun though. =)
    Look, he did it again.

I don't have the game, but I've played the demo plenty of times. I'm gonna get the Gamecube version (because I only have a Gamecube), but I want the Xbox one because it has Spawn. People who have played the Xbox version: Is Spawn any good?

Messenger of Light, Destroyer of Darkness.

My favorite characters are Link, Ivy (I can take a whole life bar out with her in two quick and easy combos), and Yoshimitsu (who I think is absolutely hilarious).

After playing and beating the game with Spawn, I have to say that yes, he is an ok character. He can be quite quick with his attacks, he has some good moves that I've seen. I'm not exactly a good judge on it, but he's enjoyable never the less.
    Look, he did it again.

I Dream Of Sleep

There is no justice in this world. The UK release for SC2 is the 24th of september...10 days after i leave for University! That means i cant kick any of my mates ass' at the game, and i so wanted another rematch with Kizaragu. And ive still got the problem of deciding which console to get the game on...

Oh, and can anyone tell me where SC2 is running story wise? Is it set after SC2 or is it just a remake of SC1? Theres alot of characters who died in SC1 returning in SC2, and i want to know how they got around that. Oh, and are there ending movies this time around aswell or just a slide show.