Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast

Well, I'm bored, so prepare to be scared. ^_^ The human mind is weird when it's tired, which you android types don't have to worry about. ^_^

I decided to start this in a new thread, and continue it as long as I have ideas. ^_^ Sort of like fanfiction, really... heh. ^_^ Thanks go to Lamalas and Arsenal for starting the craze. ^_^

It's sort of continued from Arsenal's thread, which I did a post, which explains the origin of the Rag Rappy...

- - -

I wake up, turn over, and come face to face with a familiar yellow bird.

No! It's not 'Miss Super Saiyan'! It's that Rag Rappy which followed me home last night!

... It had better be house-trained by now, because I'm not cleaning up after it again!

Well, on the good side of things, at least it didn't attack me while I was asleep. Then again, my hand was holding my Varista under my pillow...

Getting up, I perform the usual details, and getting dressed, I stock up on my items.

Trifluids, the drugs that are attached to my shield arm, which are injected into me at will, saving me the trouble of having to waste time during battle to ingest it, and Moon and Star Atoms to feed my mag, Apsaras.

Elenor once told me that mags are actually intelligent.

Well, one thing for sure, Apsaras and Pikachu (yes, Rags eventually agreed with the name after numerous arguments) share one thing in common. They're both greedy. Eat me out of house and home, they will.

Speaking of Elenor, something scares me about her. I think she's getting attached to me, after I saved her life a couple of times during those guild missions.

I dunno.. I hope I'm wrong. A relationship like that would never work anyway.

At least... I've never heard of a relationship like that, well, only between Newmen females and male androids, actually, but hey...

Anyway, with Pikachu in tow, I take a telepipe to the city. When I get there, I get stares all over.

"Oh my, is that a..."

"Isn't it cute!"

"Mommy! I want one of those!"

Gah... Pikachu shuffles closer to me, probably scared of the people. Anyway, I finally reach the Hunter's Guild, and who should I happen to see but Elenor and Dr. Montague.

"Ha ha ha... I see you have a Rag Rappy!" Dr Montague exclaims. "Though I'm not sure if I can actually use photon technology to create a Rag Buster..."

"Forget it, Doc... he's my pet."

Elenor blinks, and manages a shy wave. Seems I was right...

"Well, IceBlink, I need you to test this new Delsaber's Leg. It's a prototype, you see. Very hush-hush."

Delsaber's Leg? WTF? I swear, this guy is on drugs or something. "Sure, Doc... whatever..."

"And take Elenor with you. She seems to be very happy around you." the good doctor said, smiling at me. Gah... what is he doing? Elenor is crud in a fight...

The pink android nervously looked down at her feet, hands held in front of her... oh, whatever. At least I'll have someone to talk to, I guess.

"S-shall we get going, IceBlink?" she said in that soft metallic tone of her's. Her voice may have sounded metal, but it had emotion in it... something a certain Kireek was missing... heh.

"Sure. You have a better gun this time?"

"Oh... yes, yes, I do!" she said proudly, displaying her... Spread Needle.

I have no idea where she got it, but hey, if it will make my life easier...

Elenor smiled, as she admired Apsaras, who was hovering behind me on my back. "Your mag is very content now, you know. It's happy..."

Well, that's good. I just knew I would get along with it...

"Only... it's a little jealous of the Rag Rappy. Apsaras thinks you plan to replace it with the bird."

"......"

Even my mag is weird. Oh well.

With a nod to the two lumps standing at the gates, we head off to the ruins...

- - -

Heee... this is fun... ^_^

Hey, that is great, Iceblink. You know, now that I think of it, that ducky-looking MAG somewhat resembles a Rag Rappy! Apsaras better be careful, it's got tough competition!

Whose 'Miss Super Saiyan' anyhow?

Well, I'm glad some people is reading this... even if it's only five or so people... ^_^;

On 2001-03-27 21:31, KLin-304 wrote:
    Hey, that is great, Iceblink. You know, now that I think of it, that ducky-looking MAG somewhat resembles a Rag Rappy! Apsaras better be careful, it's got tough competition!
    Hee. Apsaras will know this... ^_^;;

Whose 'Miss Super Saiyan' anyhow?
    And KLin... well... guess who. ^_^; Heh heh... Apsaras will be developing a personality... in a way... ^_^;;

Heh heh... sincere apologises if I... borrow your character for cameos... ^_^ Obviously, I'm doing this based on the impression I have of that character from the forum... so if Danger Girl and Spy was to appear in this... heh heh... ^_^; You, however, will actually be first... just a cameo role to begin with, until I can get the feel of the character right... ^_^;;

- - -

In the ruins...

Apsaras is worried. I can feel it humming a disorientated chord. Then again, it's always concerned for me, since I tend to almost die all the time in here, and it has to infuse my body with a photon shield often, making me for all intents and purposes, invincible...

Pikachu is worried too. Keeps chirping. I feed it a chicken leg (synthetic chicken, of course), and he calms down. Hmmm... I wonder...

After two Moons and a Star, Apsaras is calmed down.

Hee. Like drugs calming a human down, innit?

"This is the testing area... ready, IceBlink?" Elenor asked, as she raised her Spread Needle.

I'm as ready as I'll ever be, I guess, as I pull out my Hell Gungnir, and motion for the Rappy to stand behind me. Muttering a quick incantation, I fire out Shifta and Deband over Elenor and Pikachu, just in case.

Whispering a quick thank you, she got into position, while I suddenly remembered that I was meant to be testing the Delsaber's Leg (you have GOT to be kidding me)...

Strapping the Gungnir on my back, I open the pack, to pull out... a black boot, which looked like a Delsaber's foot.

You have seriously GOT to be kidding me.

The roars that came from everywhere quickly convinced me to put the blasted thing on. Luckily, I'm also trained in kick-boxing, though I'd rather be using a weapon...

Oh well. Here comes the first one. And it's a Dimenian. You know, the ugly suckers who chase you, and attempt to pummel you in numbers. Many a time I have seen hunters fall to them...

Well, here goes! Avoiding the swing of the arm, I move to it's blind side, and execute a spinning roundhouse kick to it's head, and wham! It's... lost it's head.

I think I like this weapon... oh well, I can't keep it, since it's a prototype.

Nggg... more of the Dimenians have shown up, and they're surrounding me... crud... one hit from behind knocks me over, and I roll as a sharp claw indents the ground I was previously on. This position isn't good, and I know it. Elenor is trying to move over to help me, only she's having trouble herself.

"Chirp!"

I blink, and watch as the Dimenian pauses, along with all the other monsters, as Pikachu is... trying to attack the Dimenian, by pecking it.

"Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!" Pikachu goes, as it continues pecking.

The Dimenian sort of shakes, and falls over on it's back... but it's not dead. I can only assume that it's... laughing. Heh... eh... it is sort of funny, actually...

And then... all of a sudden... the Rappy flares with some weird aura... and... fires a zonde out at the Dimenian.

"......" was mine and Elenor's combined responses. How the hell...?!

Still, I take this chance to get up, and stomp on the Dimenian's head with the Delsaber's Leg, crushing it. Booya.

Apsaras suddenly flares up, not to be outdone by a Rappy, and charges itself up for a Photon Blast.

A gust of photons later, and the room is empty.

"Analysing data... done. We can go back now, IceBlink." Elenor said, smiling.

I nod, as I stare at Pikachu, who's living up to his namesake. How the hell did he...?

Still, I pick up the tired Rappy, and follow Elenor through the telepipe she created. Good work... I guess.

Apsaras bounces up and down, communicating a message with Elenor, who giggles.

Okay, I'm really scared. What are they saying? I have no idea, and frankly, I'm not sure if I should know.

Back in the city, I come across a familiar face.

It's 'Miss Super Saiyan', or rather, LIna304. Elenor immediately starts... pouting (?), as the yellow 'I'm not a Rag Rappy' female more experienced android scrolls up to us.

"Hey." I mumbled, too tired to say anything.

"Hi IceBlink! ... Is that a Rag Rappy in your arms?" LIna304 asked, in a somewhat bemused smile. "Wow... it's cute..." she said, smiling.

"Oh yeah. This one is special... somehow. He's giving Apsaras a run for his money..." I say, and chuckle, as LIna304 gets the most adorable confused expression. It's a Kodak moment, really, because it's rare for LIna304 to be confused... heh. Actually, what am I saying? It's easy. But I won't reveal how. We leave her confused as we head back to the guild, where I give the boot back, Elenor and Apsaras continue their discussion (which I still don't know), and then, Elenor smiles at me once more.

"I-IceBlink... I... uh...um... nevermind." she stutters, and almost hides behind Dr Montague.

Oh, whatever. I'm tired, and I head back to my apartment.

--IceBlink signing off.

- - -

FINISHED! ARGH! ^_^;; Heh... edited... ^_^;;

- - - - -

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: IceBlink on 2001-03-28 00:41 ]</font>

Actually I wrote an intro. for my character in the RP thread. I'll Personal message you the intro if you don't wanna spend the time waiting for that forum to load.

Actually, Lina is supposed to be ditzy at the same time as being umm.. heroic I guess. If you've seen in the animes it is like how in Dragon Ball Z, Goku can crack jokes no matter what is happening and kick butt when it really counts. But that isn't really a good analogy, and I don't like DBZ anymore. Humm.. maybe more sorta like the main character in Sailor Moon, what was her name? Usagi or something. (Hee hee means "bunny rabbit" in Japanese.) Or if you've seen Martian Successor Nadesico, like Captain Yurika Misumaru. Actually, now that I think of it Yurika's voice wouldn't go too bad with Lina. I think I'm gonna go work on her audio files a bit more.

Heee... I edited it... hope you like it. ^_^ Next 'episode', I'll introduce you better, I guess... ^_^;; Maybe with some other people...

I'm not sure if this is fanfiction or roleplaying... after all, you can't really get Rag Rappys to follow you like pets... ^_^;;

Oh well... I'll write the next episode later... too tired to think... ^_^;

Where is the RP thread anyway?

... Neh, bored... so... here I go...

- - -

It's in the morning again, and I wake up. For some reason, Apsaras is awake and hovering about by itself. I'm getting more and more worried, because it seems like Apsaras is becoming more and more sentient...

Heh... seems like it's gonna evolve into a android one day... heh.

Oh well. I look at the foot of my bed, and... yep, seems that Pikachu has taken the foot of my bed as it's own sleeping place. Well, keeps my feet warm, at least.

There's a knocking at my door. "Rise and shine! C'mon, Ice! You awake yet?" a familiar female voice calls out.

Ngggg... too early. I attempt to go back to sleep, but the knocking continues... bah.

Getting up and pulling on the trousers of my battle suit, I walk slowly to the door, and open.

And, I see Miss Super Saiyan (old joke. Really), and the person who gifted me with the Hell Gungnir I have today, Cienna.

"'S too... early..." I mumble. Apsaras floats next to me and beeps, actually agreeing with me. And Pikachu wanders by, chirping in a somewhat cute manner.

How unfortunate, today, I would learn that LIna304 has a kleptomanic behaviour.

"EEEEEEEE!! KAWAII DESU!" she squealed, temporarily reverting into Japanese mode, and hugging the surprised Rappy, knocking me out of the way.

"Chirp?"

I blink, as does Cienna. "......."

Um, okay. "So'd why you call me up for...?" I ask tiredly, because I _am_ tired.

Cienna shook her head, making her famed red hair bounce. "Ah, I remember. You got medic duty today with us."

"...."

Medic duty... heh. Basically, we go down, and find any hunters on Ragol who are unconscious. If they're still alive, we take them back to the hospital.

It's one of those things you can't escape from. Y'know, like jury duty, taxes for the weapons and money you have in the bank.... oh well.

Later on, after dressing up properly and stocking up on items (yes, the usual Trifluids located in the left arm shield ready to be injected into my system at a moment's notice), Apsaras and Pikachu attach themself to me, Aps on my back and Raps by my side.

"Everyone ready?" LIna asked, smiling.

"Yeah, here we go..." I mumble unenthusically.

And the three of us telepipe to a rough area of the Forest... weapons drawn... and then...

- - -

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

good stuff..

im actually enyoing reading this...
    have you read my profile in the player match up threads?..
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

Yep, I did read it... unless... you WANT to be in this? ^_^;

Hee... do you want to be the first 'hunter' we find then? ^_^;

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

erh.. i stated the line about my profile JUST IN CASE i did end up in this...

as for being the first hunter..sure i dont mind, i do admit i get defeated against overwhelming odds sometimes. (damn sharks, dimenians)
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

Heee... well, remember... this... is not quite your normal RP/fanfic... see.... it's more comedy, after all... ^_^

Hmmm... just to test to see if I can get the character right...

- - -

Though the forests we walk, my Rappy in front of the small party, engaging in smalltalk.

"So, what music do you play at that bar then, Lina?" Cienna said.

"Oh, lots of J-pop! I love it, it's such a sudden rush to me, see, it's like adrenaline..."

"Um..." I say. "You're moving into Em territory." Heh... got nothing against the guy, but him and j-pop is two different things...

"Oh, oops!" the yellow android said, whilst giggling.

Pikachu chirps, as Apsaras hums to me. Is there something or someone ahead?

Pulling the Hell Gungnir off my back, I motion to the other two, and they follow stealthily. No sudden noise. Apsaras complies by softening it's sound chips, and Pikachu (hee... I still can't get over the name) makes a impression of me tip-toeing. Funny.

We come to a clearing, only to see a Force hunter on the ground, surrounded by Rappys. Pikachu immediately rushes up, chirps a few chirps, and the rest of them quickly run away.

Wow... never knew Pikachu was that popular to the Rappys.

As Cienna bent down to check on the Force's condition, Lina started her analysis. "She's... stable, and should be okay. In fact, I think she's still conscious!" she said, beaming.

I nod. Heh... quite lively. Fed Pikachu with the drummer (I think he's growing addicted to it), and just so that Apsaras wouldn't be left out, gave it three Moons. Aps hovers up and down, content.

"Hey, you still alive?" I ask, as the Force stirs. She's a human Force, a FOmarl, and she's grumbling something as Cienna casted Resta on her.

"Urg... should have casted shifta and deband more often..."

Okay... well, everyone makes that mistake, I guess. Even I do sometimes. Well, she's alive, so that's okay.

"I say, who are you?" she said, in a cultured voice. Noticing the medic bands we were wearing on our arms, she suddenly knows. "Thanks, ever so much for saving me! You wouldn't believe the number of those horrid creatures which ambushed me!"

Cienna smiled. "You mean those Rappys surrounding you?"

Lina and I blinked. "You mean..." I mumbled, trying to contain my laughter. "You were taken down... by Rag Rappys?"

The FOmarl started to sputter, her cheeks red. "What! I... no! You see...! Oh.. hell, yes, I was! Happy?! There was too many!"

We couldn't help it. Really, we tried. But the dam gave way, and we bursted out laughing. Even Apsaras fell off my back, glowing gold with amusement.

Finally, after calming down (and stopping the FOmarl from laying the smackdown by using Grants on all of us), she introduced herself.

"My name is Doctor Magenta Manson."

"Chirp!" went Pikachu in greeting.

"ARGH! Another one of the blighters!"

No matter how much I wanted to, I refused to sweatdrop.

- - -

Heee... really sorry... but everyone has to start somewhere! ^_^;; And I'm sorry about your character's accent. ^_^;; It's what I think of when I think the word 'cultured'... ^_^;; I'm even more sorry for the Rappys. ^_^;;