Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

of all the things...arghhh

dimenians..yeah..dont mind.
    sharks..okay.. sure.. fine
    goombas.. youre pushing your luck there

rappy's... grahhh.. you buffon (smacks iceblink on head)..oh nevermind.. i can live with it.. anyways i was already tired from my fight with d falz on very hard, so i returned to the forest, and was too tired to fight off even a group of rappys.

PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

I'm glad you enjoy it. ^_^;

Heee... sorry, but I had to use comedy in it... and what's more funny than being wiped out by Rappys, of all things?

Actually... that ain't funny... ^_^;;

Heh... back to town soon... and I can slowly introduce more people.... ^_^ But I can't write for now... brain-dead. ^_^;

BTW, is the accent okay then? ^_^;;

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

Ifurita would testify to my good fighting skills!!!.

and oh..the accent is a tad too posh...and character is a bit too prim and proper..otherwise its okay.
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

There is NOTHING wrong with being killed by Rag rappy's. I was killed by hoards of blood thirsty Rag rap.......oh wait. No I wasn't.....

MELT BANANA! is a fine battle cry. I often say MELT BANA.......oh wait. No i don't.....

*Pirotess grabs Iceblink's left arm*

"what's going on?", demands IceBlink

*Megumi-chan firmly grasps IceBlinks right arm*

"Hey not so rough", says IceBlink. His courage begining to faulter

*Aviendha appears from out of the shadows.......*

"IceBlink......what do you have for trade?", says Aviendha cheerily

"But this isn't a trading game", Whimpers poor little IceBlink.

"This can't be happening!", He yells

IceBlink begins screaming (just like luke in empire), "Nooooooooooooooooo!"

*IceBlink is swallowed up by the encroaching darkness*

*Evil anime-girl-like laugh ensues*

"OH hohohohohohoh OH hohohohohoho............."

*Shudder*

(^_^);;;;;;;;

Never met Ifurita... heh, oh well, you suicidal Force, I'll try to adjust details int he future. ^_^

On 2001-03-28 09:31, SaitoH wrote:
    There is NOTHING wrong with being killed by Rag rappy's. I was killed by hoards of blood thirsty Rag rap.......oh wait. No I wasn't.....
    Actually, I NEARLY was, once. ^_^;; VH mode online, and one peck knocked me down easily. ^_^;;

MELT BANANA! is a fine battle cry. I often say MELT BANA.......oh wait. No i don't.....
    HEh. ^_^;; I hear all sorts of funny taunts when fighting... but Melt-Banana wins at the moment... ^_^:;

*sweatdrops at Pirotess, Megumi-chan, and Aviendha* ^_^;; The hell... oh, man... ^_^;; Well... I guess they can appear soon... ^_^;;

Trades... heh... want a Varista? I have like, 5 in bank... ^_^;;

*Evil anime-girl-like laugh ensues*

"OH hohohohohohoh OH hohohohohoho............."

*Shudder*

(^_^);;;;;;;;
    Well... I know who has the queen laugh now... ^_^;;;

To think I was having trouble with Elenor... ^_^;;;

Heh, I met someone yesterday who was taken down by a single mothmant because of lag. Now that is embarassing. (I won't give out her name since I think we've embarassed Forces enough for today. ) Anyway, does Pikachu the Rag Rappy go pika pika! just like the electric rat in the Anime? I think you've got the feel of my character now, keep up the nice work!

On 2001-03-28 14:47, KLin-304 wrote:
    Heh, I met someone yesterday who was taken down by a single mothmant because of lag. Now that is embarassing. (I won't give out her name since I think we've embarassed Forces enough for today. ) Anyway, does Pikachu the Rag Rappy go pika pika! just like the electric rat in the Anime? I think you've got the feel of my character now, keep up the nice work!
    Hmmm... no, not yet. ^_^;; Pikachu the Rag Rappy knows Zonde, for some odd reason, and eventually levels up. ^_^;; Heh heh... by one mothmant... oops.. ^_^;;

I think I'm sorting to get used to the character. ^_^ More to be written on 'Weird Life' later... ^_^

It's not me. I'm not here.

Damn! This makes me wish I'd bothered (or in fact gained enough interest) to carry on my PSO Storytime thread...

oh well. All I can do now is hope for a cameo someday...
    <font size=1>(see my profile in the profile thread hint hint!!!)</font>

well done IceBlink!

On 2001-03-28 18:02, Fargo wrote:
    Damn! This makes me wish I'd bothered (or in fact gained enough interest) to carry on my PSO Storytime thread...
    I never saw it. ^_^;; When did you start it? ^_^;;

oh well. All I can do now is hope for a cameo someday...
    <font size=1>(see my profile in the profile thread hint hint!!!)</font>

I KNEW IT! ^_^

well done IceBlink!
    Thanks. ^_^ This is fun... it's calming me down. and getting me inspired for my anime fanfiction again... though nothing I have written comes close to as demented as this... ^_^;;

Well. It's time. ^_^

- - -

After calming down the prim FOmarl from attacking Pikachu (no matter how much I wanted to see it happen), she had explained part of the reason why she was here.

Apparently, she's on Ragol to find any sign of one of her students... it's a worthy cause, but right now, she's still too tired to carry on. Resta can do any things, but one thing it can't do is wipe out fatigue.

"Next time.. I shall come in a party. Then, perhaps, I will not be so bone-headed to come down by myself..." Margenta said, as she looked into the forests.

"Ne, ne... Margenta-san... you can't make it by yourself... I know, I understand your situation," Lina said, quickly interrupting Margenta. "But if you don't make it through, how will you ever find Diana-san?"

"I... you're right, I guess..." Margenta whispered.

Cienna nodded, as she opened a telepipe. "Come come... maybe tomorrow, when you're rested, okay? You can start recruiting friends to help you?"

I motioned to my Rag Rappy, who was conversing with the other Rappys. "Pikachu? C'mon!"

"Chirp!" the Rappy went, and waving goodbye, ran towards me, leaping onto Apsaras, who immediately started grumbling, and though distached itself from my back, it remained close to me, floating, and holding Pikachu in flight.

I swear, one day, I'll find a mag which is normal...

Back in the city, we take Margenta to the hospital, and our work is done for the day. Thank GOD. I just want to rest...

"Hey, Ice! You're invited to the bar! Lina's singing tonight!" Cienna shouted.

WHAT? No rest?! Gah...

Something else about me I hate is that I have a hard time saying no, especially to ladies with red hair. It's a weakness...

Still, back at my apartment, I ditch the absorb armor and the units, along with my shield, and actually get to wear normal clothing for once. Pulling on black jeans and a black synth-leather jacket, I look at Apsaras, who's floating next to me. It's doing the puppie-dog eyes look on me, somehow, I can feel it.

"Nggg... oh, right, you can come..." I grumble, and Apsaras starts making beeping sounds and such. It's happy. Bleah.

"Chirp!"

Oh lord, not you too!

And in the end, Pikachu got his way too... ARGH! I now have two sidekicks to looks after... Apsaras and Pikachu... gah.

I catch a telepipe to the city, and to one of the bars, where Cienna is waiting for me, along with Miss Super Saiyan (I told you, it won't die), Elenor (!), and some new people...

I think I might start to regret this...

"H-hello, IceBlink. It's good to see you again!" Elenor says shyly. PLEASE let there be a male android somewhere that will catch her interest... she's a good person to talk to, sometimes more emotional than real people... but... something is just... kooky about the relationship.

Elenor, along with Cienna and Lina, are dressed in casual wear... good, I wasn't wrong then about the fashion code.

Apsaras makes some sounds and Pikachu chirps. Forgot about them, oops.

You can almost see Lina's eyes widen as she sees Pikachu. "EEEEEE! KAWAII!"

Cienna sniggered. "They're quite the pair..."

"Oh yeah," I mumble. "Pair of Rappys..."

Lina blinked, before frowning. "Hey, I resent that remark! Just because I'm cute and yellow, doesn't mean I'm a Rag Rappy!"

Oh lord, here we go again...

"I'll have you know, I'm more cuter than you, at least!"

"What?! No way, I'm more sexy than you!"

"I'm better-looking than you!"

"I have a better butt!"

"Cow!"

"Pig!"

"Dog!"

"Hippo!"

I have a feeling they don't mean it.. after all, they're grinning... I guess this is the female version of how guys insult each other...

Elenor sighs, and smiles, noticing Apsaras, who hovers towards her. "Hello, Apsaras. How are you today?"

And not before long, they're in conversation.

"So..." I say, because I'm bored. "Who are you guys?" I ask to the group of people. There's males, females, and androids there. I know one of them already, which is Margenta. Apparently, she's better. Cienna must have dragged her out too. Heh.

The first guy looks up, and nods. "My name is..."

- - -

TO BE CONTINUED! AH-HAHAHAHAHA--!

Rag Rappy: "chirp!"

Apsaras: *flies over and knocks out IceBlink*

dude this so cool. i love this story now i have something to read while surfing the net. dont quit. this is turning out really good. I just loved the rappy. keep up the good work. killed by rappys thats is funny wild stuff hahaha.

dont quit