Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

*grins* This is wonderful. Keep it up!

(And you think being killed by Rag Rappys is bad? Try getting killed by anything when you're playing Guardian Angel to people 15 levels lower than you are...they had to raise ME. Now -that- was embarrassing. (Granted, I'd gotten paralyzed and pinned in a corner, but still...))

Sayl'rr, FoNewm

Heh, it took me all of a half hour to upload this, so you all better enjoy it! ::threatens all gathered with brave knuckles:: Size: slightly less than 4 MB, Length: 4:09 min.

"BUB" LIVE

LIna304 doing BUB live with a band (OKOK, so it is actually Aikawa Nanase live. Indulge me in my fantasy, okay? ) Actually, the chanting of "Nanase Nanase!" at the end almost sounds like "Lina-chan Lina-chan!" Just use your imagination, okay guys? ::threatens all with brave knuckles again::

(Note: all MP3 legal blather applies, although I doubt if most of you guys could actually go out and buy this unless you import it from online Japanse CD store. CDAsia might still carry the Foxtrot album if you might be interested. Note that I myself do own the CD, in fact this is a special bonus live track that is only available in the first thousand copies or so, it cost me $40US! owchies! But I think it was worth it.)

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

niice klin..

and iceblink.. have me slaying some worthy monsters, or ill chop your bits..
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

Wow... when I started writing this, I was just amused with the Rappy thing... which I can't remember how that started.. ^_^;;

HEh heh... and so this story grows...

On 2001-03-28 22:26, KLin-304 wrote:
    Heh, it took me all of a half hour to upload this, so you all better enjoy it! ::threatens all gathered with brave knuckles:: Size: slightly less than 4 MB, Length: 4:09 min.
    Nice... only... having problems downloading it. ^_^; I'll try again... but it can't find it... ^_^;

LIna304 doing BUB live with a band (OKOK, so it is actually Aikawa Nanase live. Indulge me in my fantasy, okay? ) Actually, the chanting of "Nanase Nanase!" at the end almost sounds like "Lina-chan Lina-chan!" Just use your imagination, okay guys? ::threatens all with brave knuckles again::
    Heh... that reminded me... I was stupid enough to go hand-to-hand fighting against a Hildabear on Very Hard mode... without any knuckles weapons at all! ^_^;;

Guess who got wiped out... ^_^;;

(Note: all MP3 legal blather applies, although I doubt if most of you guys could actually go out and buy this unless you import it from online Japanse CD store. CDAsia might still carry the Foxtrot album if you might be interested. Note that I myself do own the CD, in fact this is a special bonus live track that is only available in the first thousand copies or so, it cost me $40US! owchies! But I think it was worth it.)
    Heh... ow... ^_^;;

And... from where I left off...

- - -

"My name is..."

The man was interrupted as a bottle hit his head, making the guy fall like a sack of potatos. Don't ask me, I didn't make that up. I read it somewhere.

"Sh... more BOOZE!" a female voice ranted in the bar, making Cienna sigh.

"That would be her..." she mumbled, as she came up to me, followed by Lina, who was still cuddling my Rappy. Heh, I _knew_ androids were getting more and more closer to humans in personality (Elenor being the first one to surprise me), but for one to develop a kleptomaniac personality? Heh heh... well, if Pikachu amuses her...

"Hey Dr. Manson. I'm glad someone around here is normal..."

The FOmarl, dressed up as casual as us, smiled. "Nice to meet you again, IceBlink. And call me Magenta."

And so, we step into the bar...

"*hic* I... shay, iz sat Cie I shee? *hic*"

"Danger, I think you have had enough."

"No way, Spy! One more! *hic*"

"...."

Okay... well, who knows. Maybe one day, I'll see what the two are like when they're not drunk. Or, at least, when one of them isn't drunk.

"Ne, ne, I'm ready to sing, IceBlink!" Lina exclaimed, with her electric guitar in hand.

Heh... this should be interesting... as Apsaras, Pikachu, and the others sit down around the table I'm at, she, and her band, BUB, start to sing.

It was a success. The whole bar was cheering, even including me. Well, I do like J-pop, after all...

A hand lands on my shoulder, and turning around, I gulp. It's _her_...

"Hello, Ice..." she said, grinning.

Red eye and eyepatch... I think we all know who she is...

"Hello, Sciler..." Cienna grinned, tipping a glass of wine for the newcomer.

Apsaras and Pikachu understandably get nervous, noticing that I'm sweating now.

That's it. Tomorrow, I'm gonna go on extra medic duty, and I'm not telling anyone.

If I survive tonight...

- - -

^_^;; I was a little stuck... oh well. ^_^ And Magenta... how does Medic Duty sound in the ruins? ^_^;;

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

yes yes.. medic duty in the ruins..
    and i get too slay monsters whilst rescuing poor wee fonewearls,..and drunken laracroft wannabees. he he....ermmm...

*runs away*
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

On 2001-03-29 10:57, magenta wrote:
    yes yes.. medic duty in the ruins..
    and i get too slay monsters whilst rescuing poor wee fonewearls,..and drunken laracroft wannabees. he he....ermmm...

*runs away*
    Heh. ^_^ This is actually how the knocked out hunters get back to the hospital... hunters on Medic Duty find them and telepipe them to the hospital... ^_^;; I think...

Heh heh... who shall we find tomorrow... ^_^

Rag Rappy: *chirp*

Asparas: *hums*

Hmm... good choices. ^_^ I know who to use now... ^_^

Darn it, I was able to get it to start downloading last night. Although I admit I didn't let it download completely. Not enough time for that. I forgot to mention also that Homestead open up all files on a new page full of banners and the actual file in the middle of the page, so some people might actually think my file has vanished when it is still there. ^_^;

Well, try downloading at a different time when no one else in their right mind would be downloading from Homestead and see if it is better.

On 2001-03-29 11:29, KLin-304 wrote:
    Darn it, I was able to get it to start downloading last night. Although I admit I didn't let it download completely. Not enough time for that. I forgot to mention also that Homestead open up all files on a new page full of banners and the actual file in the middle of the page, so some people might actually think my file has vanished when it is still there. ^_^;

Well, try downloading at a different time when no one else in their right mind would be downloading from Homestead and see if it is better.
    Nggg... still can't do it... oh well. ^_^;; I'll try again later. ^_^;;

Good story! Funny too. Keep it up!

Rappy Hunter

I truly enjoy reading this, keep it comin'

I also find it highly amusing with Pikachu the Rag Rappy and so on,

Good Job so Far

Reaper