Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536
    Master of a basic Emotion..

*Today At School*
    Gee(Emperor Rage): What was the answer to this...fraction..

Math Teacher: I can't tell you..but I can give you a hint.. Divide the x by the r..then times it so that ..well I've said to much..

Gee: ..... ::whispers softly:: still don't fookin' get it..

*Later today..*
    Gee: Come on.. I'm Editor.. can't you just finish a first draft..

Student: ...fook you..I'm going to go talk..

Gee:..Ugh..can't wait til I get home..
    *Home*
    Gee: FINALLY! I GOT FLAMEDRAMON! ...w00t! ..now to go check on Iceblinks..fanfi-Waaaaah! 35 Pages..?! I think I brained my damage...oi.. I think I my liquid is ebreum..

Deathkiller finally came to a wide open clearing in the wooded forests, the trees seemed taller here than at any other section of the ragolian wooded areas, but something was not right, there wasnt a sound, not a bird, not an insect, and deathkiller sensors detected nothing for a mile around

the cyborg gripped his controll sticks and took in another hot sweaty breath, with a metalic taste to it. Everything but the smells inside of his suit teasing his senses that he was actually out of it, sometimes deathkiller wished that he could breathe the surrounding air, but... then that would be too risky to use in space combat... he waited, spread needle in hand, Heaven punnisher clipped to belt, waiting, waiting...

then suddenly a giant metalic dark falz aroze in the center of the clearing, it was METALIC not like dark falz atall, it WASNT DARK FALZ, it was some sort of dark falz MECH! And then suddenly a voice shouted which made some birds flutter off miles away. "I HAVE YOU NOW DEATHKILLER! I WILL TRULEY PROVE WHO HERE IS THE GREATEST GENIUS! HAHAHAHA! I HAVE CONSTRUCTED THE SUPERIOR BATTLE MACHIENE, AND I MIMICKED IT AFTER YOUR ARCH FO... JUST SO YOU WOULD COME AFTER IT WITH YOUR OWN PATHETIC HEAP OF RUBBLE! BOW TO ME NOW AND I WILL HAVE MERCY ON YOU!"

Deathkiller didnt fear these words... "COME DOWN AND SHOW YOURSELF" he blared, and with that a small opening apeared in what should have been dark falz chest/mouth area, and out in solid red tights, and a big, almost TOO fluffy hat, bearing sun glasses, fell DOCTOR OCTO! The one who, oh so carefully, could craft Delsaber arms, legs, and sheilds into photon-based usable weapons...

He quickly pulled out a chaos sorcerors wand in one hand and a technical crozier in the other he twirled them with some skill and began to chuckle, posing and showing off.

Deathkiller stood firlmly as he whiped out his meelee weapons... A photon claw and a sag cutlery, burning in his hands.

"You should at least have brough along a nei's claw HAHA! Poor nei... she was a fine hunter... would have made a fine wife, too bad i had to kill her just to get her blade! HAHA!"

He took every action he did in as a sighn of pride and great acomplishment on his part. With this deathkiller took the chance to run in, but the doctor quickly moved out of the way...

"HE MUST HAVE ON 4 GOD BATTLES" deathkiller quickly realized by the doctors swift matrix-like movements. "Catch me if you can" he taunted.

"You want to play like that hugh..." Deathkiler put all of his suits power into manuvering systems and coolant began to gush out of his suit, inside it heated up and sweat began to trickle down Deathkiller's pale flesh...

Withought but a whooshing sound he leapt several feet into the air, and got directly into the view of the sun, it glared over the blurred silouete of his armor, and soon the Doctor realized what he was doing and soon leapt out of the way as a photon claw jamed itself deep in the soil next to him, where he was standing. It had been thrown down....

Deathkiller pulled out a victory axe and came down hard, slicing the soild as he dragged it behind him, running after the professor at maximum speed, coolant pouring over him, deathkiller was moving with his suit, his breathing started to quicken, it was almost unbearable.

The doctor leapt quickly onto a tree and kicked himself backwards off of it, flipping so that his feet met the ground and he stood behind deathkiller, he cast barta but soon a slicer blade knocked the wand out of his hand and it jammed into a tree trunk, he continued to hold his chaos sorcerers wand and looked behind him at who threw the slicer blade, a small silouete appeared between two trees, he casted RA Foie but before he was able to release the energy in his hands he was smacked over the head by the blunt side of the victory axe, his hat roleld off exposing...

a flattened afro...

FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN he said as soon he knocked the weapon out of deathkiller hand with ease and skill, the suit was overheating and had to shut itself down, deathkiller began to flip out as his screens blackened and he left the world outside of him and became entrapped in his shell... it was pitch dark, the doctors muflled voice was heard, deathkiller panted for oxygene but no fresh air reached his lungs, he heard a muffled shout "You come out of there. and fight me like a man now, or i slice your head off...

Deathkiller knew what he had to do, re recalled his items using a magnetic controll with backup energy and sighed as he pressed a button which slowly opened the suit, he stared at the beuitifull forest with his own eyes, the natural air struck his lungs like an ice cold splash of water and he almost felt like reflecting on the moment, but then the professors blade/wand cut him short, withought another thought he suited on an armor and a barrier then pulledo out the hilt of a beam saber and stood smiling "you want a fight and you got it" he said smiling.

The doctor stepped back and let deathkiller stand on ample ground for attacking, his solid red hair reflecting the light of his wand, his red pupils filled with burning rage, one witha small wire dangling from its center to a small battery back under his left ear. With a roboic arm he pressed a button and the saber lit up, heating the air as it turned on, and electric sparks began to burst forth from it, it started glowing green, then blue, then purple, then yellow.

The doctor knew something was wrong here... as he soon saw the RACyborgs armor's insignia start to glow, and his barrier glowed as well, he saw 3 god legs and a god battle microchip uploaded into his armor circuit pods, the insignia on his saber was glowing too, all in unison, and electricity began to spark from one to the other, all the insigias reading the letters

D B

Dbs sheild, armor, and saber, alll equiped by one man, such power was never meant to be...

Deathkiller lifted his saber and quickly twirled it, electricity flowing along behind the saber...

"You want to taste my meelee now doctor? or was my MERE celestial armor enough for you? Im shure its sytems will cool down in a few muinets and i can duke it out in the suit if you prefer... are those SWEATDROPS of FEAR doctor...?"

The doctor brushed his emotions aside and whipped out a Delsabers buster, Delsaber's sheild and they too glowed in resonance

he then stuck on his brand new fashioned Delsabers legs which he had once leant to ice blink.

He kackled wickedly and began to charge at deathkiller, swingin his sword likea delsaber, deathkiller leapt back and quickly charge forward, whiping aroudn his body and doing well-trained (or should i say programmed) martial arts which had his sword constantly coliding with the good doctor's....

The two finally stuck so hard theire arms flew away and deathkilled pulled out a Double saber, which soon was knocked away along with the doctors chaos wand, they kept pulling out wepaon after weapon until theire stock was deminished and they began to perform hand to hand combat, deathkiller suddenly decided that where he stood was a good spot to be hit in and stood his ground,t he professor stupidly took the bait and knocked deathkiller backward with a mighty blow to the chest he landed inside of his armor, adn immediatley closed the doors, tiny wires attached themselves to his cortex as the home-like pleasent smell of processed air reached his lungs and the metalic sounds and visions faded away into the outside world, he was much taller this time, he didnt take a moments notice, he swung his entire body around in a summersault (about a 2 ton armor) and his fist colided with the forces skull, making his afro-wig tear off as his body ramed into a tree, the doctor began self narating...
    "ribs... broken... spleen... ruptured.... life... still accounted for... rrr,.. looks like ill have to call on some help...

with that he pulled out a button and shouted 'GET 'IM BOYZ!'

and withought a moment's notice 2 RA casts, a large one with a crush bullit in all blue and a short skinny red one with a meteor smash and an android hunter in purple with a lavis cannon, stood tauntinignly... the one in the middle then crossed his arms and chuckled shouting

"I AM CUBE!!! THE KING OF ALL ANDROIDS! AND YOU... SHALL BOW... TO ME!!!"

EPILOGUE
    ---------------------------------------------
    The three emerge from the telepipe... It's almost impossible to distinguish them.

"What kind of food did you bring back?!" Sciler exclaims.

Mina's hands are bloody from fresh Pan Arms steak... The two droids, well... Apparently, Elenor ordered Delsaber feet filet because she now has high heels. Shurikane went in for Delsaber fingers because her hands are now disproportionally huge.

But there is one prob to this.

Elenor feels sexy, and Shuri feels evil (and clumsy too).

IceBlink sweatdrops.

"Oh Iceyyyyyy...."
    "What the HELL?!"

The team runs away. Only that there is no place to hide in a totaled forest. Mina sets the extra steaks on the barbecue. Elenor runs after IceBlink. So do Akumi, Sciler, and Cienna. Four seconds later, the four girls begin arguing on who is the best girlfriend IceBlink could have.

The others stare blankly. Shurikane pops from behind IceBlink.

"Hi!"

She hugs him.

*SCRATCH*

"OWW!!! Don't ever put your hands on me again!"

IceBlink's suit now looks totaled. Lyric casts Reverser on the piece of equipment (whew).

After an eternity of running away from crazy girls, the team finds a compromise, and sets down to eat.

*Munch-munch-munch-burp-slurp-crunch-munch-root-barf-crunch-crok-slurp-gulp...*

"IceBlink, why do you need to lie on your bench? You can barely reach your plate..."

"Oh yeah? Well you try eating with four girls on your lap!! *HMPHH* Akumi, get your bum out of my face!"

"Sowee..."

"You will need to rotate. That weight is crushing my body."

Rage interrupts: "That builds your strength."

"Oh, Mr. Pecs is talkin' now! *OWW!!* Shuri, I told you to stop stroking my leg! It's all bloody now!"

"Sowee..."

Kindred decides to add his grain of salt. "Well at least you got four girlfriends."

"Shut up, youngster! You try hugging an android that's colder than Pluto! Cienna! Stop fighting with Akumi! I love both of ya!!"

Lyric decides to talk. "But you have to Newmen."

"Sis, mind your own business! Elenor, stop making your eyes glow red! I didn't mean to say androids were cold!"

*IceBlink suddenly bursts into tears.*

"Cienna, move a little... You are sitting on my..."

"IceBlink, can I ask you a question?"

"WHAT NOW, KODIAX MISTER NEWS FLASH VARISTA CRAZY?!!"

"Is silliness a requirement to be popular with girls?"

"Think, dammit! I killed myself typing 36 pages of text just for you guys to get THAT morale!!"

"Aahhhhh." The team says.

"And what about me?..." Rico says, all shy and totaled.

"You? Clean up your mess." Aviendha hands Rico a broom, and straps a collar to her neck, which is properly attached to the table's parasol. Rico begins sweeping the kilometer squares of ashes.

"By the way IceBlink... I know it's a little late to tell you that but..." KodiaX and Elenor remove a black and long piece of clothing they had all along, and toss them to him.

"We got our greatcoats."

The team laughs. Zoom out on the picnic table, the totaled forest, the food, and Rico sweeping in the distance. Then, a black form is seen. Behind the form is an old wizard. The form takes a card, and shoves it into a "punch".

"Lashiek, you cover me for the last hour. I'm leaving early; I wanna catch a coffee at Starbucks before coming back home."

"Sure do Darkness! By the way, you got a Simple Mail from Rico. She says she quits."

"Tell her she's not quitting. I am firing the bitch!!"
    ---------------------------------------------
    THE END

Lyric and IceBlink pop in front of the camera, smiling.

"Hi reader!" IceBlink begins.

"Thanks so much for reading through this thirty-six page comdey!"

"Fear not! We will be back soon, with more adventures, more evilness, and more booty!"

"In the meantime, KodiaX..."

*Hello!*

"...will be saving that whole story to be published on the web! Yeppers; a fanfic site designated to comedy fics!"

"Give us a week, two tops; and we will cleanup the team, get new ideas, and start off on a brand new Delsaber foot."

"That's right!" Elenor adds in the background.

"Big kiss and hugs to the team. We love ya, you're the best, many thanks for your contributions!" Lyric adds.

"In the meantime, ciao!"
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Hehehe... good ending to add to the ending I orginally had sometime ago. ^_^;;

*blinks at what KodiaX did to him* YOU LITTLE (censored) (censored) (oh, this is so censored)!!

And surprisingly, the end part is okay. ^_^

Anyway... I think I'll let Watashiwa have his break and let this thread fade into the shadows on PSO World... but it will find life elsewhere...

After all... Lyric has her stories to tell too... mwahahahaa... ^_^

Thanks for reading, everyone! Wow! Over 4500+ views! I guess we smashed all the old records, eh? ^_^;;

But when will it stop? moohahahaha!!!! I guess that as long as Psow stands, so will "IcesBlink's Weird Life (fanfiction?)"... it's not the end, it's the beginning...

IceBlink, can I prepare the way for Episode 2? I already have an idea of the cast and the situation.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

KodiaX, let me start the new thread, okay? ^_^

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Why won't this topic die.

Mistkerl, lock it.

PSOW's bitch, proud virgin and light poster
    Somewheeeere oveeer the raiiinbooow, in like a pile of mud or something.

Glider, I'm disappointed that you have to take such a negative view to everything. You know, life isn't all doom and gloom and unamusing sarcastic quips. There are also flowers, and fairies, and goblins who steal all your goldfish when you leave the house. I caught one trying to steal my goldfish once, and you know what I said to him? I said, 'HEY! YOU F***ING LITTLE MOTHER F***ER, GIMME MY F***ING FISH BACK, OR I'LL RIP OFF BOTH YOUR LEGS, AND STICK 'EM UP YOUR NOSE!' And, being the slimy little s**t he was, he refused. So, I pulled out my kitchen knife, and got to the hackin', and the slashin', and he was bleedin' everywhere, and I sez to 'im I sez, 'HOW DO YOU LIKE IT NOW, HUH? NOT SO TOUGH WITHOUT YOUR VITAL FLUIDS ARE YA? BET YOU'D LIKE YOUR SPLEEN BACK, WOULDN'T YA? YOU'D LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YA, YA LITTLE S**T FACED SONOFA B***H!! WELL, LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING S**T FOR BRAINS! I ATE IT!! SO YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BACK!! WANNA SEEFOOD? *BLAAH* SEEFOOD, GEDDIT?! SEEEFOOOOODD!!!!'

Anyway, I forget my point. But Glider, please try to be a little more considerate and/or positive in the future. Thank you for your time.