Thread: a rare find?

PSO Assassin

ok im a redria HUcast, just decided to go intoult spaceship, had a look on the redria rare list for ult, there were a few fake agito's amongst junk

then i looked into the armours, and my most wanted armour was there, the elctro frame. it was dropped by gillchic

within 6 gillchics i had the elctro frame.

its my 1st real rare, a 12 star lol =)

now i just gotta level 42 times to use it (im like 81 now)

i was just wondering has anyone gone out rare hunting 1st time into an area and found the item they wanted in like 5 mins =)? and is the electro frame rare?

Uh, yeah actually. I wanted to find an Elysion for my FOnewm, started the quest "The Fake In Yellow" and I knew I would have to pipe like 300 times to get the Al Rappy. After about 5 telepipes, an Al Rappy appears, with my spiffy Elysion! Yes, it's very cool.

See the fury in my souless eyes...

Sure, I found my Electro frame on my first run to find it in Seabed,but then i found out it sucked...

Heh, my friend gave me a Proto Regene Gear. Let's just say that by the time you get to the required Lv (66) you'll have access to better stuff. I mean, for a 10 star rare, it sucks! Psychic Barriers are better! And more common!

Watchin Ya

yea first el rappy in ultmate temple dropped me my parts of egg blaster!!!!! that was good, also i piped 100 times or summat and found two love rappys, which gave me my sigh of a god!!!!!!!

On 2003-08-31 14:39, -benjamin- wrote:
    ok im a redria HUcast, just decided to go intoult spaceship, had a look on the redria rare list for ult, there were a few fake agito's amongst junk

then i looked into the armours, and my most wanted armour was there, the elctro frame. it was dropped by gillchic

within 6 gillchics i had the elctro frame.

its my 1st real rare, a 12 star lol =)

now i just gotta level 42 times to use it (im like 81 now)

i was just wondering has anyone gone out rare hunting 1st time into an area and found the item they wanted in like 5 mins =)? and is the electro frame rare?
    You must be doing the "new" math cuz I only count 11 stars for electro frame LOL

PSO Assassin

hehe mine has 2 gold stars, i always assumed there were 10 regular then the 1st gold was the 11th star =).

it came with 1 slot if that affects it, and i got like 3 addslots spare, so when i get to level 124 or whatever it is =) ill have a 4 slot electro frame.

why do u say its bad? o HUcaseal type person?

i got a 4 slot d.parts 1.01 and its an improvement on that, i think the d parts give like 5 extra base str, but im HUcast, i can trade 5 atp for like 30 dfp and 30 evp =)

When i got Hard mode unlocked my first priority was to get an Inferno Bazooka from an Al Rappy, and it was the very first monster i found in Hard mode

On 2003-08-31 16:01, -benjamin- wrote:
    hehe mine has 2 gold stars, i always assumed there were 10 regular then the 1st gold was the 11th star =).

it came with 1 slot if that affects it, and i got like 3 addslots spare, so when i get to level 124 or whatever it is =) ill have a 4 slot electro frame.

why do u say its bad? o HUcaseal type person?

i got a 4 slot d.parts 1.01 and its an improvement on that, i think the d parts give like 5 extra base str, but im HUcast, i can trade 5 atp for like 30 dfp and 30 evp =)
    Nope, there are 9 regular stars Which is why sometimes an item that normally wouldn't be in yellow ends up being rare. For example, a Laser is a 5 star weapon, but if the special is a 4 star special (like Blizzard) that gives you 9 stars total which makes the name appear in yellow. The number of slots has no effect at all on how many stars an item is. Still though, its not a bad find