Thread: Gideon....

Take a look at the "akiko's fryingpan screenshot" and look at Gideon's HP and TP bars in the picture. Level 67 with 700+ Hp and
    502 TP. HOW IN THE FUCK. I am level 83 and don't even have either bar as high as that. My mag is level 100. I want to know what the deal with this is. I don't see Gideon finding that many HP materials.....especially not by level 67.

You're eighty-three and your Mag is only one hundred?... That might explain it.

im lvl 36 n my mag iz way past lvl 100......datz da reason....feed ur mag more....

That wouldn's add HP though... Just TP if you level up in Mind.

A mind mag would easily explain the high TP. As for the high HP, it is a little too high. The only way I can think of is to get a 4 slot armor and use xxxx/hp units. The General one already has +20hp I think. Four of those is an additional 80hp! Imagine how much more you would get from one that is higher... +25? +30 each?

I'm sure he also had the hook ups from a high level character. HP Material is pretty easy to come by and I'm only level 67.

-Sinteres...

Actually... here's the low down on my characters overly impressive HP.

Ok, that's my import character... and back when the import was still pretty fresh, some of those hardcore addicts we all know and love presented a 'bug' in the game, which if used would increase your HP drastically. I tried it for a variety of reasons.. one of which was since it had just recently been announced no import characters on US versions (therefor in my case no import characters online).. I figured no harm no foul. Also, I run PSO World... so I was naturally curious about such things. And since I was emailing SonicTeam about it, with the dirty details... I didnt want to look like a complete bafoon if it didnt work. Yes I do realize it tainted my character. When I did it I had beaten normal, hard, and up to the ruins on very hard (which I wasnt going to go past.. as I wanted to save SOMETHING for the US version).

As I said, that was my import character.. so basically he sleeps on a VMU, only to be awakened when I need a screenshot whore... or verification on certain things that end up in my mailbox with those ever-interesting mornings.

Yeah, I was guessing it was some kind of bug. But it just caught my eye.