Editor's note:The 1st topic I made about this didn't made sense to some people. So I decided to make another topic about this.
-----------------------------------------------------
It seems that there are two ways of getting ahead in PSO:
1)Gradully make your way,legit.
or
2)Cut corners all the way to get to the good stuff early.(For people who use AL Rappies,hacked mags,etc)

There are many reasons that most cheaters shouldn't be cheapen the experence for everyone:

Rare weapons:If players have completed the offline mode and unlocked the higher difficulties,they could be doing item runs. That way they can look for a rare item again and again until they find it. Also while they're doing it, they'll keep gaining levels.

Mags: Who needs hacked mags anyway,if hey have time and fed their mags if they wanted to make them stronger they can feed it up to a point where it's easier for them. If you don't understand here's the full list:
POW:200= 400+ATP
DEF:200=200+ DEF (I wouldn't know about the max stat for this)
DEX:200=100+ ATA
MIND:200=400+ MST

If you character want to get stronger, you can fed the mag the approvate stat so they can get stronger for the other stats, same thing. Also, if your lucky you can get rare mag also.

And I also forgot about the special ablities of weapons:If you use them properly,enemies that many players have problems with will be a piece of cake.
To make an example, well use a Debiter (The monster that charges at you alot.) you can frezze it so that other players can attack it with out being hurt. OR ,for the "Dim" series weapons if you have enough ATP to make a hit on them, the monster will die instantly!

Okay,I talked about feeding mags,looking for rare weapons or items, special ablities. I have one aspect that's very important: The Community. If you make friends using your guild cards, you can meet up with them to have more adventures with them. Also Clans and Guilds (If you play in the JP servers alot, you would know them as "Teams") have many people playing together, trading items or stragies, or just chatting.

And I forgot one more aspect,teamwork! I mean if have the perfect team (2 HU's, one RA and 1 FO) you can have a much enjoyable experence. Trust me, I've been in a few of them to experence what it's like.

In conculsion:Who needs Al Rappies,Max Stats,hacked weapons and mags, or GOD/Equip? If any PSO player knows all of these, they can have a fun time.

P.S. I got two things to say for Jack and Dragon_Knight:
1) I'm not an Canadian (and if you read my info below my advatar,I'm from Maryland.
and 2)I just made the term as a refernce to a movie called "Blade": "Some mother****ers are always tring to iceskate uphill." The words that I put in the title in my essay as a reference to cheaters that cheape the PSO online experence.

=)